my’23 Tremor Plat vs Lariat Ultimate given…?

Mlc998s

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
Former infantry
Current Ride
Tundra
Given that options such as massage seats are seemingly hard to come by within the Ford Supply Chain, what other Plat options will be worth the upgrade cost that they’ll actually have inventory of? Doesn’t it make more sense just to order the Lariat Ultimate and hope for an earlier and complete option spec’d delivery? Anyone have a different perspective? Thank you.

I say go for the Lariat. That was my trim of choice when I ordered and don't find anything lacking content-wise that I am disappointed about...

Just look at what’s included with both. I know stuff that was a al cart like the up fitter switches, onboard generator, and a few other things are included with the platinum. Including the seats.

Just look at what’s included with both. I know stuff that was a al cart like the up fitter switches, onboard generator, and a few other things are included with the platinum. Including the seats.
Ya I did’nt see much difference but at the end of the day the Plat was more expensive. I don’t want onboard power at the expense of underseat storage so… I wondered if I was missing anything that would tip the scale to Plat but am not seeing it.

Ya I did’nt see much difference but at the end of the day the Plat was more expensive. I don’t want onboard power at the expense of underseat storage so… I wondered if I was missing anything that would tip the scale to Plat but am not seeing it.

Does the platinum lose the under seat storage? I thought I saw it’s only XL and lariat.

I’d advise to steer clear of ANY job1 production year1 trucks regardless of trims. Those are the ones ending up with most issues and resulting recalls. Especially right now after COVID where quality is #1 issue for Ford.

I would agree with that statement if the truck was packed with new technologies…but all the tech in my Lariet Ultimate build are already proven so I’m not going to sweat the build quality on my job 1 truck.

Does the platinum lose the under seat storage? I thought I saw it’s only XL and lariat.
I could be wrong re Plat but just don’t know why it would be any different for the upper trim levels. I would suspect they all loose the under seat storage. Certainly something to confirm.

I wonder if the storage is lost because of having the inverter and the new 18 speaker sound system.
From what I read the sound system isnt the issue, it’s the inverter fro. the power pack that takes the space for the onboard 2k power.

The way I read it, it’s “XLT and Lariat Supercab”

Not sure if this helps. It is a picture of the Lariat trimmed F250 Tremor that was at the Texas State Fair. It had the 2K inverter. It doesn’t look like it takes the underwear storage.

Attachments

• 807F4915-3045-4FE0-BB25-539FC1207B7B.jpeg
    807F4915-3045-4FE0-BB25-539FC1207B7B.jpeg
    415 KB · Views: 94
  • CA8EBA39-FDC9-49C4-A071-61F9251006A1.jpeg
    CA8EBA39-FDC9-49C4-A071-61F9251006A1.jpeg
    392.8 KB · Views: 92
  • BF54C219-105A-4420-9D32-7AF07514AD37.jpeg
    BF54C219-105A-4420-9D32-7AF07514AD37.jpeg
    256.3 KB · Views: 93
Not sure if this helps. It is a picture of the Lariat trimmed F250 Tremor that was at the Texas State Fair. It had the 2K inverter. It doesn’t look like it takes the underwear storage.
That’s alot of lost space, plus the tire tools have moved and take room up in the flip up storage box.

I'm confused why this would take away underseat storage? My inverter (400W) is down there now. The area in that picture is more toward the back under the seat back. There's still a good 10-12 inches where they can put the folding box.

The folding box is still there. They demonstrated it when I was looking at the interior.
It’s there, but occupies more floor space now, as it was pushed forward a bit to accommodate the inverter behind and the tire tools new crappy position.

I'm confused why this would take away underseat storage? My inverter (400W) is down there now. The area in that picture is more toward the back under the seat back. There's still a good 10-12 inches where they can put the folding box.
I just re tried and played with it apparently you loose the storage on XLT and Lariat if you choose the SuperCab vs the Crew. Now it makes sense.

Ok, now i'm tracking. I would imagine the supercab doesn't have the space for both.

I would agree with that statement if the truck was packed with new technologies…but all the tech in my Lariet Ultimate build are already proven so I’m not going to sweat the build quality on my job 1 truck.
Oh but you should. You’ll sweat it ultimately.

Back