MUSHU has Landed

ChampaNova

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
07 F150 XLT CC 4X4 6'' stage II lift 35'' RBP Repulsors Rapid Red F250 7.3l Tremor on order
This 7.3 is off the hook. i wish i could just drive it non stop. cant wait to start towing with it.

Attachments

• 20201016_093714.jpg
    20201016_093714.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 72
That’s a huge upgrade! When I went from a 150 to my 2016 250 6.2 I couldn’t even feel my trailer. I have now upgraded my trailer and feel like I’m tied to a post, the reason I’m upgrading again.

That’s a huge upgrade! When I went from a 150 to my 2016 250 6.2 I couldn’t even feel my trailer. I have now upgraded my trailer and feel like I’m tied to a post, the reason I’m upgrading again.
i know exactly what you mean and im only towing 10k ish lol

They are fun thats for sure

Bro did you ad cab lights my XLT don't have them !
ya i added them it was like $75 with xplan
i never liked em before but since now they come with the clear lenses figured id add them for the look

Wow love it ! Picking up mine soon. Same exact one!

Hey bud, I’m from Amarillo, too. There’s another forum member that’s from Amarillo, as well. His username is ‘Abnkicker’.
So that makes 3 of us, at least. My F350 Tremor is to be built early Nov. Maybe we can meet up or eat a bite some time. Congrats on your soon-to-be Tremor.

I had a A plan what do I tell them ?
i mean if its already in production i dont think you can do anything but if its just ordered you can call your salesman and see about adding em its $95 dollar with just adding them. but just depends on where your order is in the process but the sales man should be able to add them to your order

Oh no my truck is already built i purchased on ebay last week so I'll just have to ad then I guess okay well thank you!

Congrats, sharp looking truck.

Back