V-Bar-Bar

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Military
USMC
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Does anyone have suggestions for mud flaps

Oem, weatherteck, husky, rokbloks, bullet proof, all depends what you like and want to spend on them

Love my Weather Techs but there are lots of options

After checking out Weather Tech, Husky, and a few others I went with good ol Ford. I figured they should have the best fit.
Quick and easy install, and they look great.

I did Weather Tech on mine - great quality and install. I did upgraded screws/washer combo on the fronts because I felt reuse of OEM could be improved upon.

I did Weather Tech on mine - great quality and install. I did upgraded screws/washer combo on the fronts because I felt reuse of OEM could be improved upon.
Thank you

Does anyone know which mudflaps these are? I saved this photo a while back but can’t recall who’s truck it was. I’m curious in a few other items as well.
CF6E43CC-B93C-42C9-AC01-68F34683CD51.png

OEM. good fit. decent price

I went with Ford full set for $100, used the Ford Pass Points too so no real cost out of pocket

Really? They look like a piece of plastic you can get at Home Depot.
That's exactly what they are. Molded plastic. Not sure what else is needed. They're just there to keep mud and rocks from spraying all over the side of the truck. They keep the running boards and body cleaner. They fit well and don't take up too much space in the fender opening. They have ford logos on them. I got them for "free" using Ford pass points. So to me it's a great deal.

OEM. good fit. decent price

I disagree. Those do not look like the OEM flaps. The OEM flaps have a step near the bottom of them, not straight like these.

1603298390449.png

I disagree. Those do not look like the OEM flaps. The OEM flaps have a step near the bottom of them, not straight like these.

View attachment 7405
I wasn't referring to the photo. I was answering the initial question about what mud flaps are recommended. The ones I have are OEM like the one in your photo. sorry if there's confusion

Really? They look like a piece of plastic you can get at Home Depot.
Just now noticed that there was a pic of a blue truck with "pieces of home depot plastic" above my post. I wasn't referring to that photo. I was answering the initial question about what flaps to buy. sorry for the confusion. The ones in the photo look like rockbloks but i can't be 100% sure

Just now noticed that there was a pic of a blue truck with "pieces of home depot plastic" above my post. I wasn't referring to that photo. I was answering the initial question about what flaps to buy. sorry for the confusion. The ones in the photo look like rockbloks but i can't be 100% sure

Is that what those are? To me they look good. They look basic and functional, and a bit more minimal than the longer OEM flaps.

Is that what those are? To me they look good. They look basic and functional, and a bit more minimal than the longer OEM flaps.
Just quoting what the prior post said about home depot. I think they are rokbloks or rokblokers. not sure the exact name

These don’t look like the same as the ones on the blue truck, but I think they def look better than stock.

These don’t look like the same as the ones on the blue truck, but I think they def look better than stock.

Those would look pretty goofy on a stock Tremor, IMO. Would definitely need aftermarket wheels and tires with the additional offset/width in order line up the outside edges of the flaps with the tires.

Anyone who did the weathertechs, did you have to trim the fenderflare? Any advice appreciated. Just wanna make sure I don't have to trim for the flap to catch the fender

Those would look pretty goofy on a stock Tremor, IMO. Would definitely need aftermarket wheels and tires with the additional offset/width in order line up the outside edges of the flaps with the tires.
Agree. If they are anything like the rally armor flaps they do have a little bit of side to side movement. Might be able to make them look more in line like the blue truck posted earlier

Latest Discussions

Back