Mud flaps - OEM or otherwise

DEEC142E-BA2F-4969-85C4-0733A7631D03.jpeg

I put RokBlokz on the Raptor. Saved my butt when I seemingly ran over a can of spray paint at some point.

Ordered the OEM flaps from the dealer. They should have them in on Monday and then I can try to figure out how to use the FordPass Points to pay for them.

All you do is tell the parts guy you want to use your points and they will look up your vin.

All you do is tell the parts guy you want to use your points and they will look up your vin.
The parts guys (2 diffevent dealerships) have said I need to run it through Service to use the points. I’m not that worried about it, I’m sure they can figure it out since they are the “largest Ford volume dealer in the world”.

The parts guys (2 diffevent dealerships) have said I need to run it through Service to use the points. I’m not that worried about it, I’m sure they can figure it out since they are the “largest Ford volume dealer in the world”.
My quick lube guys had no problem using the email on my ford pass account and charge an oil chg using 15000 of my 75k points on thier POS system.

Picked up the OEM mud flaps today, and had them order me the sun shade, and the dealer had no problem with the FordPass points.

But when I got home and checked the kit out I saw that they were sent the incorrect rear set (got the ones for no fender trim). So they are ordering the right ones and I’ll pick them up on Saturday and try this again.

Correct part numbers for those interested:
HC3Z 16A550 CA - Fronts
HC3Z 16A550 DA - Rears

Picked up the OEM mud flaps today, and had them order me the sun shade, and the dealer had no problem with the FordPass points.

But when I got home and checked the kit out I saw that they were sent the incorrect rear set (got the ones for no fender trim). So they are ordering the right ones and I’ll pick them up on Saturday and try this again.

HC3Z 16A550 CA - Fronts
HC3Z 16A550 DA - Rears

I picked up the sun shade last week. Very well built. I was expecting a flimsy ordinary one.

I was about to get the Husky's cuz I like thew way they look and had them on my 17, but I guess thats a no go. Are they WeatherTechs and factory flaps the same? And anyone have gator backs, with pictures? Ive already got paint chipped off my flares from no flaps:confused:

I picked up the sun shade last week. Very well built. I was expecting a flimsy ordinary one.
I bought one for my 2015 that I’ve been using in the Tremor. It’s close, but not really big enough and wants to fall down. So I was going to be buying a new one, but figured I could use my FordPass points and save a. Few bucks.

Can the OEMs be removed without leaving any permanent modifications / holes behind? Not sure I'm a fan of them and the truck I just located has them on already.

Can the OEMs be removed without leaving any permanent modifications / holes behind? Not sure I'm a fan of them and the truck I just located has them on already.
Installation uses body clips and screws into all existing holes with no modifications to the truck, so you should be able to remove them just fine.

ok ok... sorry for all the posts but the reason i wasnt able to do the rear flaps is i was missing pages 5,6 of the manual and hadnt noticed ?‍♂️. Called OEMselect and I got the manual and put the flaps in in a matter of minutes. The ford oem wheel wells i put in the rear kinda got in the way a bit but was able to push my way around em.
View attachment 2552View attachment 2553 View attachment 2551
Wouldn’t happen to have those instructions handy would you? Picked up the correct rear set today and checked to make sure all the hardware was there, but no instructions.

I’ve got them on, minus the clear stickers and one clip on each side. Got the 3 that were easily identifiable and guessed at the 4th (directly behind the wheel, coming in from the side below the 3rd clip) but am not sure on the 5th.

HC3Z 16A550 CA - Fronts
HC3Z 16A550 DA - Rears

Do you recall how many points were used for the Mud Flaps and Sunscreen?

Wouldn’t happen to have those instructions handy would you? Picked up the correct rear set today and checked to make sure all the hardware was there, but no instructions.

I’ve got them on, minus the clear stickers and one clip on each side. Got the 3 that were easily identifiable and guessed at the 4th (directly behind the wheel, coming in from the side below the 3rd clip) but am not sure on the 5th.

Glad I’m not the only one that can’t figure #5 out!

Back