Most UNFAVORITE Tremor/Super Duty Feature

Couldnt disagree more.

I wouldnt have bought the truck without intelligent access and push button start..

Once you have it, hard to back to locking/unlocking/ and starting vehicle with a key like a sucker.

Key goes in pocket in the morninng and doesnt come out until I get home..
Every morning when I go out to my current truck with hands full thinking I can’t wait to not need the key.

So this "Key", lock/unlocks the door, console and glove box, but if the remote battery is dead, how does it "start"? I cannot find anything on the dash for it to go into or in the Clear and Concise Owners Manual.
even with a dead battery you can place the fob in the slot under the console tray and it will allow the vehicle to start.

Am I the only one who thinks the automatic high beam feature is garbage?
Nope, it is completely worthless. These trucks already have illegally bright and spilling lights without even using the high beams, I don't want to blind people any more than the truck already does!

Every morning when I go out to my current truck with hands full thinking I can’t wait to not need the key.
Yeah it's great until you want to play the radio while you are working outside the truck and you can't figure out how to get accessory access and when you do it shuts off in ten minutes. Yet the truck still can't automatically shut off a dome light! My favorite is when the truck shuts off on its own after idling but LEAVES THE ACCESSORIES ON! Wtf logic is that!?

Good god, they are NOT illegal!
Have you read laws regarding vehicle headlights? My state says it's illegal to cast light in to oncoming traffic. Period. The stock lights most certainly do that. These LED lights are less direct able and spill much more intense light than the old style. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in this truck that gets high beamed when I have my high beams off. At the very least they need to be adjusted lower in every case I've heard of.

I've owned three new super duty trucks, all with door keypads. The keys never left my ignition and now my "key" never leaves the center console. I don't know why people carry that key around with them anyway.

Yeah it's great until you want to play the radio while you are working outside the truck and you can't figure out how to get accessory access and when you do it shuts off in ten minutes. Yet the truck still can't automatically shut off a dome light! My favorite is when the truck shuts off on its own after idling but LEAVES THE ACCESSORIES ON! Wtf logic is that!?
Garage radio to the rescue

Have you read laws regarding vehicle headlights? My state says it's illegal to cast light in to oncoming traffic. Period. The stock lights most certainly do that. These LED lights are less direct able and spill much more intense light than the old style. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in this truck that gets high beamed when I have my high beams off. At the very least they need to be adjusted lower in every case I've heard of.
I mean the DOT is obviously looking the other direction and letting Ford do whatever the fuck they want.

I do have something good to share. I had a first the other day. Everyone says great things about the truck, but had a guy say “wow, Ford really missed it with this new super duty”. I said well you can’t please them all right? My wife yelled out her side “Dude, are you freaking kidding me??? You drive a POS 1990 something little $&@# mini van?!?” I must say I’m still laughing about that one.
You’ve got a keeper!!! The truck AND the Wife!!???

The girlie gas tank, who limits 34 gallons for Godzilla? I sure hope Titan or TransferFlow makes a 60 gallon midship gasoline tank.

The girlie gas tank, who limits 34 gallons for Godzilla? I sure hope Titan or TransferFlow makes a 60 gallon midship gasoline tank.
For this reason I think I'm going to order a long bed 7.3 with the 48 gallon tank. I won't be able to get the Tremor package, but I can add the wheels later pretty easily.

Most unfavorable is not having any indicator and control over regen. Next the honking and lights which I might forscan. Then door handles are delicate feeling and should be tougher and much more theft deterrent.

Pretty sure that an S&B 56 gallon tank is in my Tremor's future.
Not cheap but so worth it.

Garage radio not available where I'm working.
You have the wrong radio then

1610108022084.jpeg

Pretty sure that an S&B 56 gallon tank is in my Tremor's future.
Not cheap but so worth it.
the s and b is 60 gals for the 6.7 short bed (the tremor)
i am planning on getting this as well at some point

So it REALLY sucked on my Ram. I find this works decent. For me it works well unless it’s a congested or a windy road. I spend a lot of time at my cabin and I really like it and use it a lot. The on and off in between the cars and it’s failure to see brake lights way out make it just ok for me. I’ve had it on 4 vehicles now and the only one that it TRULY works on is my old 911 Turbo. But that system is not even an auto high beam it’s just a high beam that you can run all the time. The system turns off the light(s) focused on the vehicles. So in essence you can run high beams all the time and never piss a sole off. Cheese and rice those Germans are good. But that’s another topic.
You just can't put anything blocking the little bubble sensor in the forward center of the dash. No newspapers, towels, t-shirts, nothing on that sensor. My auto high beam works great as long a that sensor has a clear line of sight.

Back