Most UNFAVORITE Tremor/Super Duty Feature

That would be mine. What about y’all?

Not a fan of all the dings and honks and beeps and other noises. Killed those with Forscan.

DPF % should have been on the screen from day 1, along with manual regen. Also fixed with Forscan.

My iPhone max 100% fills the wireless charger. Which also doesn't support wireless CarPlay, so I still have a cord in the car.

Tried FORScan tonight for the first time. Never could get it working right. Most of the videos I can find seen to travel at warp speed... I need something closer to turtle speed.?‍♂️?‍♂️??‍♂️?

the el cheapo wheel center hubs. Can't believe how flimsy they are for a SD truck.

good thing I have new aftermarket wheels and tires.

Well, since getting rid of the dreaded “double honk” this morning, I’m gonna say the cheesy 4wd selector knob could stand some improvement. Feels like something that should be a part of a kids ride on toy.

The wireless charger is useless, unacceptable for 2020. The chrome tailgate handle, and silver powerstroke badges look out of place on lariat sport/ black appearance trucks. I don't like that the stock wheels are nothing special over a work truck wheel with a crappy paint job.

i don't use the wireless charger as much as i should ... it is always plugged into android auto ... if it had wireless android auto then the wireless charger would be great .... i love the truck ... havent had anything that i hate yet .... but improvements... all black badges ... and tail gate .... better wheel design ... like fuck the raptor gets some awesome wheels and so does the f150 tremor but fuck .... ok i know what i hate now.... WHY DOES F150 GET TREMOR ON THE SEATS and we don't .... fuck that shit .... BULLSHIT!!!! but as a truck its great ... i do want sync 4 on the truck

Backup Alarm! How do I turn it off?

I don’t like the column shifter. I keep missing the drive and ending up in manual and then missing the drive again and ending up in neutral. I don’t necessarily miss a console shifter, but wish there was a better way to do the column shifter positions.

Tried FORScan tonight for the first time. Never could get it working right. Most of the videos I can find seen to travel at warp speed... I need something closer to turtle speed.?‍♂️?‍♂️??‍♂️?
Heres one i did. Its an hour long.

Heres one i did. Its an hour long.

Hell yea !!!! awesome video, but would suggest going though the non as built files as well there are hundreds or settings in there... make a video on just all the setting in there...

Last edited:
The fact of missing auto sensing door unlock and push to start like I had on my raptor. I think these features are missing because of me having the bench seat in the front?? Do they come with middle console.

Back