HOT! Momentary Adapter for OEM Upfitter Switches

Can you offer a few more use case scenarios for this? Your site mentioned a horn, but I'd like to know more ideas for what this could be used for
The pump switch for the gasser auxiliary tank setup that Modman and MiTrenor906 did immediately comes to mind.

The pump switch for the gasser auxiliary tank setup that Modman and MiTrenor906 did immediately comes to mind.
It would require it to be wired slightly different but yes. Ultimately, I would keep it the way I have it.

My current aux switch turns the fuel gauge on and off as well and allows me to have to perform 2 actions to prevent accidentally turning it on. I see the aux switch as the master switch and the pushbutton as the pump switch.

But I do like the idea for my airhorn. Looking forward to more details on this design.

Can you offer a few more use case scenarios for this? Your site mentioned a horn, but I'd like to know more ideas for what this could be used for
if you have aftermarket cameras underneath... rigging up some sort of washer system like the front camera has

@BroncOh Would this mod adapt each switch individually? Or all or none?
From the product page listing:

Our design allows you to easily convert a normal switch into a momentary switch, and back again in a matter of seconds. Perfect for those who want to have an air-horn, PA siren, airbag inflation, time delay latching relay, etc. on an upfitter switch. You can choose from any, or all, of the six switches to convert into a momentary switch in any order that you desire.

Design was sent off to pre-production; will have evaluation units by the 31st. If no changes are needed, those will be available for sale.

The design is dead simple and if you have a black interior, you won't even notice it in your peripheral vision. You can also paint it if you have a Baja/tan interior.

As usual, got alot of DMs asking about 23+ model years. I have an overhead console and upfitter switch assembly coming in to hopefully take care of making a design for you all.

Last edited:
I would like this. Is there a way to make it double throw? Thinking air bags inflate and deflate with the same switch.

I would like this. Is there a way to make it double throw? Thinking air bags inflate and deflate with the same switch.
Unfortunately not doable with only one switch, as that is both an electrical and mechanical feature, and not possible with the existing upfitter switches/relay setup provided by Ford. To achieve what you want would require two switches with the existing infrastructure.

Last edited:
The 23+ console and switches should arrive tomorrow and can hopefully whip out a design in a day or two and send to pre-production. I'm really happy F-150 trucks can utilize this as well.

Last edited:
Back