Modified's 2020 F250 Tremor Build

Mud flaps came in 2 weeks early, so I'll be installing those tonight!

tremor-mudflaps.jpeg

I got the WeatherTech Mudflaps installed yesterday. https://amzn.to/2EhjtdQ

Installation was simple and only took about 20 minutes. The fit and finish are awesome. The design with the small hump seems to compliment the overall design of the truck with the stock fender flares. They don't appear to offer as much protection as the Ford branded mud flaps or even some of the others. However, I think the smaller flap creates a sportier look.

Here are some photos from the install:
tremor-mudflap-install1.jpeg
tremor-mudflap-install3.jpeg

Close ups:
tremor-mudflap-install2.jpeg

tremor-mudflap-install5.jpeg

tremor-mudflap-install4.jpeg

Side view with the new mud flaps:

tremor-mudflap-install6.jpeg

Looks sharp with the best color “Iconic Silver” that you can pick for a Tremor. Sweet. ????
Truck had a bit of Silver in it or at least thats what i thought. Magnetic Sure looks good with that Blacked out Lariat package
Now that looks sweeeeeetttttt

I got the WeatherTech Mudflaps installed yesterday. https://amzn.to/2EhjtdQ

Installation was simple and only took about 20 minutes. The fit and finish are awesome. The design with the small hump seems to compliment the overall design of the truck with the stock fender flares. They don't appear to offer as much protection as the Ford branded mud flaps or even some of the others. However, I think the smaller flap creates a sportier look.

Here are some photos from the install:
View attachment 5537View attachment 5538

Close ups:
View attachment 5536

View attachment 5534
View attachment 5535

Side view with the new mud flaps:

View attachment 5539
They look really good, if do not like the factory I will order them. Nice install !!

Tonneau Cover - trying to decide on that this week. I'm leaning towards the retrax pro MX with tracks.
Went to a retrax dealer on Saturday and they had the pro Mx on display and that is the one I will go with. They had 9 different cover display units in the show room, worth the hands on to help decide. They had a tri fold that was a very nice heavy duty that was only $890, it was amazing for the $$.

Got around to installing the Raptor Style grille lights. I know some of you will give me a hard time, but I really dig the look! I also needed an excuse to start using the up-fitter switches, so instead of wiring it into the headlights I ran it to Aux1.

raptor-lights-install1.jpeg

raptor-lights-install2.jpeg

superduty-raptor-style3.jpg

Looking good. iv been trying to decide on the amber or white for those lights.

Quick questions. I ordered the retractable bed cover from Ford. I like it a lot. But just watched a video on a camper truck hauler that I may get instead of an RV.
First-Now do you think I can remove the retractable easily to put camper hauler in bed. Or should I cancel the retractable.
Second-Can I get by with a F-250 with that hauler. Or F 350 like you keep telling me should be a must???

I’ve been wanting to go to the dealer and change my order to a F350 for a while now.
Ive never been a PUSSY BEFORE IN MY LIFE OR BEFORE MY ACCIDENT.
I’m so weirded out at going to have to go to the dealer and ask to change my order after changing it and then backing out of it with a 2020 and now getting a 2021.

The salesman and manager said are you sure on your order when I placed the 2021 build. They said in a sarcastic way. We can’t keep changing your order. Then chuckled.

My old self would be sick of how weak and Soft and pathetic I seem to be now.

I am spending 90,000$ with tax on this ride of mine.

I ALWAYS HATED THE THOUGHT OF BEING WEAK AND THRIVED AT BEING WHO I BECAME

I used to, at one point in life, do 500 push-ups a day. Even doing reps on the job site.

Then running 5 miles a couple times a week after work. And kick boxed 2-3 times a week or trained In Jujitsu.

My busted up ass is not what I used to be.

Weak affects the mind. Strong ? Body Strong ? Mind.
I think the only difference between you and me is that I am not yet ready to order. I was alternating in my mind between F250 and F350 but over time I did my homework and realised it was better to go F350. Pretty sure that will be the route I will go. I was always going to get the diesel because fuel range is so critical, and the better fuel consumption and availability of long range tanks, plus most importers only bring in the diesel, sealed it anyway. Right now I am wondering whether I should get the Tremor of FX4 package because of the difficulties with tyres. So I think it’s natural to re think things and hard not to jump into ordering a truck when you have made that decision to get one.

So perhaps the only mistake, for want of a better term, isn’t that you modified your order, but that you maybe jumped into ordering too soon. Reassessing is a good thing, not a sign of softness of weakness. I think you are being too hard on yourself. So much so that you see a strength as a weakness and miss the simple mistake you did make- ordering too soon.

I think the only difference between you and me is that I am not yet ready to order. I was alternating in my mind between F250 and F350 but over time I did my homework and realised it was better to go F350. Pretty sure that will be the route I will go. I was always going to get the diesel because fuel range is so critical, and the better fuel consumption and availability of long range tanks, plus most importers only bring in the diesel, sealed it anyway. Right now I am wondering whether I should get the Tremor of FX4 package because of the difficulties with tyres. So I think it’s natural to re think things and hard not to jump into ordering a truck when you have made that decision to get one.

So perhaps the only mistake, for want of a better term, isn’t that you modified your order, but that you maybe jumped into ordering too soon. Reassessing is a good thing, not a sign of softness of weakness. I think you are being too hard on yourself. So much so that you see a strength as a weakness and miss the simple mistake you did make- ordering too soon.
I Did. Now I cant even have my build started. Dealership Having allocation issues. I did switch to F350. That was the smart move. Now Im stuck in limbo anyway. So go figure. Oh Well. Life does not always work out to the way we want it to. Thanks for your kind words my brother.

Latest Discussions

Back