Mine so far!

Then we had a little bit of a hail storm today here in Oklahoma and had to put the truck under a damn tree.. lol saved it though.. I might’ve been craping my pants while it was going on... lolView attachment 1709View attachment 1710View attachment 1711View attachment 1712
what black hood lettering did you use- specs please, and does it hold up to all the Oklahoma rain and weather, i was wanting to put something like that but worried that it will peel off with carwashes and rain and all that.

Gonna try and post a video of the scanning blinkers not sure if this will work or not. Lol
View attachment 1598
any link for the stubby antenna, cant find it on builtright website for 20 f250, also link for the hood lettering decals(how does it hold up to rain and washes)

2020 Ford F-250 Platinum Tremor with the 6.7
Painted to match parts are- Grill, Front and tailgate ovals, mirror caps, side badges, door handles and the rear appliqué.
Recon smokes lenses with white led cab lights and white running led with amber scanning blinker LED’s mirror lights Builtright Industries stubby antenna
Weathertech side window deflectors tinted
Ceramic tint on the side window to match rear windows and 35% ceramic tint on front windshield.
Amp deployable steps
Dezees bed mat
really loving this truck and not done with my vision yet. More to come.
View attachment 1566View attachment 1567View attachment 1568View attachment 1569View attachment 1570View attachment 1571View attachment 1572View attachment 1573View attachment 1574View attachment 1575
What brand of window wind deflectors do you have on your truck?

Painted to match parts are- Grill, Front and tailgate ovals, mirror caps, side badges, door handles and the rear appliqué.
Recon smokes lenses with white led cab lights and white running led with amber scanning blinker LED’s mirror lights Builtright Industries stubby antenna
Ceramic tint on the side window to match rear windows and 35% ceramic tint on front windshield.
Amp deployable steps
Dezees bed mat
View attachment 1566View attachment 1567View attachment 1568View attachment 1569View attachment 1570View attachment 1571View attachment 1572View attachment 1573View attachment 1574View attachment 1575
I love what you did to your Platinum. I ordered a 2021 Iconic Silver Platinum. I’m lovin all the things I want to do to mine.
I also love that you have Ryan’s Work for it sticker. I watch his.Videos on Utube all the time. To funny that you have his sticker. So cool.
??✌️????????

Amp deployable steps
Dezees bed mat
Looks great, I’m picking up my Platinum, star white, F350 on Monday and want to do the same thing.

Looks great, I’m picking up my Platinum, star white, F350 on Monday and want to do the same thing.
I ordered a 2021 F-350 Iconic Silver Platinum. But that back Platinum Badge gets lost in the Silver BUT THAT WHITE MAKES THAT BADGE POP. GONNA BE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR SURE. PLUS PLATINUM TRIM. DUDE YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE MAN IN YOUR HOOD. HEADS ARE GOING TO BE TURNING EVERY TIME YOU DRIVE DOWN THE BLOCK. KIDS WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU TO COME RIDING PAST. ??????

Back