Rock Taxi

Tremoraholic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 6.7l King Ranch Tremor
Current Ride #2
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited
I was curious who is even wimpier than me on driving their Tremor. I picked mine up on 12/31/2019, and was travelling for work by air 90% of 2020 through early March before COVID shut me down. I have essentially been locked in my house since then. At this point, I have 5,101 miles on my truck.

That works out to an overall average of:

18 miles per day
545 miles per month
6,540 miles per year at this rate

This is not what I expected! I do still love driving it, I just haven't done it much! I have not filled up the truck since mid-August.

The Ford Pass App predicts I will need my first oil change in January 2021.

Ed

i have 7400 miles after 2 month of having the truck but i did a roadtrip to uath from maryland so thats all my mileage

Picked up June 1.
4010 miles.
Covid got me locked in.

I was curious who is even wimpier than me on driving their Tremor. I picked mine up on 12/31/2019, and was travelling for work by air 90% of 2020 through early March before COVID shut me down. I have essentially been locked in my house since then. At this point, I have 5,101 miles on my truck.

18 miles per day
545 miles per month

This is not what I expected! I do still love driving it, I just haven't done it much! I have not filled up the truck since mid-August.

Ed
I have that many miles in the first 2 months of ownership.

5 months and 4300km. I changed my oil recently for 0W-40 for winter.

Picked up 7/15/20 with 7 miles on it. Today I have 2500 miles on it. I think that puts me at 27 miles driven a day.

7500 miles, got it in March.

I commute 40 miles per day, COVID or not. I don't get the luxury of staying home.

PIcked mine up March 7th... 4,492 miles.. small commutes, yet to take a trip.. itching to very soon!

18 miles per day
545 miles per month

Ed

Haha...great post Rock, pure honesty?? I don’t know you but we think alike. ....ok, I have had my Tremor a month and only have 1150 miles on it. Like you I love driving it. I think my fuel “lie ometer” is registering 19-20 mpgs highway. We look forward to pulling our Tavel Trailer and learning more about towing mpgs. And we have been kinda busy here with home projects and blueberry farming.

You ready for this ?

Took early retirement when Covid hit and have driven a total of 2200 miles since Jan 1st 2020.
Looks like I'll be changing oil once a year.

When working was driving 80 miles per day X 5 = 400 per week X 52 weeks = 20,800 per year.

End of March Delivery 6k miles and first oil change done. will get a ton of miles on as I drive out to Colorado more this winter to enjoy some Rocky Mountains.

Bought mine on June 13th (122 days ago) with ~30 miles on it.

10,969 miles as of this morning, or roughly 89.9 miles a day. Considering I drive between 110-140 miles a day for work 5 times a week and haven’t taken any trips in the truck that makes sense to me.

You ready for this ?

Took early retirement when Covid hit and have driven a total of 2200 miles since Jan 1st 2020.
Looks like I'll be changing oil once a year.

When working was driving 80 miles per day X 5 = 400 per week X 52 weeks = 20,800 per year.

Congrats on early retirement. There is nothing like it! FREEDOM!! ??

I have you beat........ I just traded my 2016 SD Platinum for a new Tremor and the 16 had 11,000 miles.......LOL

I only have 2,200 km / 1,300 miles since September.

Took delivery September 28.

Had 2600km by October 1.

Now at 2800km.

Took delivery on December 24th. I have 20,000 miles now. However most of those miles are from the first half of the year. I barely drive the truck anymore, maybe a few miles a week. I've been on one road trip which was 2,000 miles. My average miles driven on my old trucks was 22k per year. Now that I have 3 trucks to drive I'm spreading it out.

I have you beat........ I just traded my 2016 SD Platinum for a new Tremor and the 16 had 11,000 miles.......LOL
Damn that’s low miles they probably gave you a good Trade in value for that ??

Back