Method wheel caps

Terryw123

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
Marine Corps
Current Ride
2020 F350 platinum
Does anyone have either of these caps on their trucks? I’m curious what they look like. Preferably in bronze if possible.

I've got the Long open ones currently on the front of my truck, but I've got a set of short opens I'm putting on the front when I rotate my tires this week. Ill take a pic. I've got gold method 315s.

Attachments

• 20230321_122407.jpg
    20230321_122407.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 224
Yes please! I would greatly appreciate it! I’m trying to avoid painting my hubs. I’m really hoping the short ones look good!

Yes please! I would greatly appreciate it! I’m trying to avoid painting my hubs. I’m really hoping the short ones look good!
I hear you. I'm going to end up painting mine once the weather starts getting good

Here's the short caps. I think it just emphasizes the fact I need to paint my hubs.

Attachments

• 20230403_122626.jpg
    20230403_122626.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 211
Yeah I agree. I was really hoping it would be better but, I guess I just have to paint them.

Anyone know if the "short" caps will fit over the rear hubs? I really hate the long ones and won't run them. But I also hate having to paint/repaint the hubs when I rotate tires.

Well I finally got the new caps and I think they are a good look. The only thing I don’t like is that the hubs are no longer accessible. That being said I just break off the covers if the 4x4 auto fails.

Attachments

• IMG_2607.jpeg
    IMG_2607.jpeg
    428.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2608.jpeg
    IMG_2608.jpeg
    393 KB · Views: 133
Quick question for those with the open style caps…

When you order, it shows quantity of 4 and I’m assuming you get two short and two long open caps?

Do the wheels have to be removed to switch out the caps?

I'm pretty sure you get 4 long ones -- the ends just push out of them so you can access the manual hubs. And, yes, you have to remove the wheels to install the caps.

Method is pretty cool. Give them a call. I bet you can get exactly what you want.

How do you get these long caps with hex screws removed? 3 of the hex screws just turn, the other 3 look more chrome and the same size hex bit doesn’t fit

Back