Method Wheel Backorder & Installing Lift Before Their Arrival

Tremortrix

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Tremor Lariat
Thanksgiving weekend I ordered Method wheels with Toyo tires. At the time of my order they mentioned a 2 week lead time. I called today to verify, and now they’re another 4-5 weeks out from today.

Has anyone else noticed this? I ordered the Method NV HD.

I have my full carli backcountry kit slated to be installed the first week of January. This also includes alignment.

I know people change wheel/tire size after lift all the time, but is there any reason to delay the lift install until the wheels/tires are in?

Thanksgiving weekend I ordered Method wheels with Toyo tires. At the time of my order they mentioned a 2 week lead time. I called today to verify, and now they’re another 4-5 weeks out from today.

Has anyone else noticed this? I ordered the Method NV HD.

I have my full carli backcountry kit slated to be installed the first week of January. This also includes alignment.

I know people change wheel/tire size after lift all the time, but is there any reason to delay the lift install until the wheels/tires are in?
What wheels did you order ? I work for 4wheel parts and we stock a few . Let me know I can check are inventory

What wheels did you order ? I work for 4wheel parts and we stock a few . Let me know I can check are inventory

Top line item:
693EC5CF-8515-484B-BDCB-F459AD3940FF.png

17”x8.5” method nv hd +0 offset.

Yeah those are on b/o we only have the
Non hd one's

Hmm.. Would you be able to get the non-hd one’s at the price above to zip code 77566 by COB Monday? If I could get those and the lift installed before my 3 week trip (leaving mid next week) that’d be worthwhile. Otherwise it’d probably be worth it to just wait til I return.

I have the Carli full spring pack which limits payload, and load range D tires, so not having the HD isn’t a huge concern. My trailer is a whopping 4200 lbs lol

I have 3 of the black ones you ordered in stock, I should be able to source a fourth one.

I have a bunch of other method options in stock as well. I’d be happy to help you out!

shoot me a message

www.NEO-garage.com

Latest Discussions

Back