Method 317's have arrived ..

Those look awesome and really compliment the truck color. Did you notice much of a difference with the way the truck handles with the new wheels and tires?

Yes, I have. SO .. much better. I didn't care for the GoodYears .. at all. After adjusting the Tire Pressure the truck still drifted. I had them on about 350 miles. The drifting wasn't as bad as my F450 when you got trapped in the Hwy groves, but it would not track straight. Now, with the Nitto's, the Carli 2.5 Commuter, minus Fox Shocks, ( not a Fox fan ) Bilstein Shocks, King Steering Stabilizer and Helwig Rear Sway bar the truck drives every bit as good as my 17' F150, better than my 17' F350 Platty. I still plan on the Cari Ft Sway Bar when it becomes available. Only because of it's reviews am I considering it. But, now I'm really satisfied with the truck. It's what I wanted ..

I'm looking at a VERY similar setup, what does the stance look like?
I haven't taken any better pic's. I'm still working on different Tire Pressures. These tires are Hard ..12 ply F rated don't ride for a damn at 60+ psi empty.

LOL.... F is not for FAIL when it comes to towing. Everything is a compromise. Do well in one area and you suffer in another. Just the way it is but thank goodness we have so many choices that we can all decide for ourselves what is important to us in one area and not so much in another and make it what we want!! There really is so much good out there now compared to 45 years ago when I was 4 wheeling with a Nissan Patrol and towing with a '74 Chevy Cheyenne 20 with camper special and 350 engine with turbo 350 transmission. And D rated mud and snow was about the best you could do.

OP, those wheels just look perfect for the truck, Congrats! I got the Method NV HD 305's in bronze for mine. Wrapped in the new Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT. National backorder for a few months so I will just have to look at yours in the mean time!

My wife got 100000 miles out of her G2’s I couldn’t believe it. I got 71000 out of my duratracs that were on my Chevy.

Back