stufarmer

Tremor Addict
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
21' Tremor .. 20' Lincoln Continental
Tomorrow's the day. Finally. These Wheels have been on order since January.
Tires are Nitto Terra Grappler G2's 35x12.50r18
Wheels Method 317's 18x9 +18 offset
IMG_1842.JPG
IMG_1849.JPG

Not great pic's, but they're on. I'm not sure .. Idk, they might be to dark. I may have them painted Iconic Silver. Better pic's this weekend.
IMG_E1852.JPG
IMG_1854.JPG
IMG_1853.JPG

do you have a picture looking straight down the side?
Nothing yet. But I will. Just a couple quick driveway shots for now. They don't stick out at all in the rear. The front tire does. About 1" at the lower part of the front fender/bumper.

I have never struggled this much over a vehicle in my entire life. I insisted on not having Painted Bumpers or a Moon Roof again. The 7.3 was the easiest choice. Hell, picking the Color was Brutal. Then these Damn Wheels. I can't do Black Wheels, every choice was Black or Machined .. It drove me Nucking Futs !!!

I have never struggled this much over a vehicle in my entire life. I insisted on not having Painted Bumpers or a Moon Roof again. The 7.3 was the easiest choice. Hell, picking the Color was Brutal. Then these Damn Wheels. I can't do Black Wheels, every choice was Black or Machined .. It drove me Nucking Futs !!!
Does Method make a chrome center cap? Would really tie your whole color scheme together.

Back