📷 TOTM May 2022 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

Enjoying Florida’s Freedoms 🇺🇸

54C4543A-423D-4FD6-A527-8E78B6C5D016.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
No. I've been through here many times and it's very compacted gravel in this part where the creek comes in. It's crappie spawning season so I've been across here 12 times in the past week alone but the water is rising every day due to heavy rains. It's not as deep as it looks. When I stopped in the middle, its only at the bottom of the fixed running board. Apparently an 8,000 pound truck pushes a lot of water and makes one hell of a waves. My Baja Designs 7XL's are on in the picture but you can't see them. The water has been rising so much due to the rains that this was the last day that I attempted to cross. I went around the long way the next day.View attachment 51782
That really is pretty impressive. Too bad you’re competing with someone who is friggin’ JUMPING their truck! 🤣

That really is pretty impressive. Too bad you’re competing with someone who is friggin’ JUMPING their truck! 🤣
Right! I got to go back and reshoot the photo with me jumping the truck into the lake!

Last edited:
Right! I got to go back and reshoot the photo with me jumping the truck into the lake!
Oh and with a campfire in the bed and German shepherd looking out the window!

Back