📷 TOTM May 2021 Tremor of the Month Winner is...

may21-totm.jpg

Another awesome turn out for the TOTM photo contest! This month we had a total of 25 entries and 108 votes when it was all said and done. There were so many great Tremor photos it was extremely difficult to pick just one! In case you missed it, be sure to check out the voting thread here: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/vote-for-the-may-2021-tremor-of-the-month.4652/

With that said, please join me in congratulating @kingdeserttremor for grabbing the top spot with over 25% of the votes!

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Stay tuned, the next contest will start the first week of June!

Congratulations! Awesome shot and you deserve to win just based on the amount of time it likely took you to get the muck and mud out from every nook and cranny of that beast after taking that shot.

Congratulations! Awesome shot and you deserve to win just based on the amount of time it likely took you to get the muck and mud out from every nook and cranny of that beast after taking that shot.
Yes! 2 days ... lol I told my kids hope you enjoyed the mud.. that was the last time !!

I voted for this, but was hesitant, because I have a hard time believing this isn't a scan out of the Super Duty brochure. ?
Thank you! My wife took this pic.. she did a great job!!

I really did like the photo quality, when my truck comes in can you swing by Ohio, and take a picture of my truck. I was thinking a taninite explosion in the background would help seal the deal.

(Do not steal my idea people) ?

Latest Discussions

Back