📷 TOTM May 2021 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
may21-tremor-of-the-month-contest.png

Ladies and Gents, it is time to kick off another Tremor of the Month Contest! . The theme for May is wide open so "May" the best photo win! :ROFLMAO: Let's see these Tremors in their natural habitat. Spring is here and what better time to get out there off the beaten path and snap some photos! The winner will receive a special TOTM badge, forever be listed on the 2021 Tremor Wall of Fame page, and your truck will be featured on our social media pages.

1. Post your best Tremor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. ? **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** ?
3. We'll leave this thread open until May 11th, 2020 @ 3:00 EST or we reach 20 entries.
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning.
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire FordTremor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Good Luck!!

Slightly off topic, but I'm taking my tremor to big bend next week. Any suggestions?

It depends what you're looking to do. It's a great way to get your feet wet with off roading if you've never done it before. There's only really one or two slightly technical bits that do require 4WD. I basically ran the entire rest of the course in 2WD without having to figure out best lines a single time. Black Gap and Old Ore are the two main features I drove. They are typically north to south driven. If you go reverse, be prepared for some awkward moments with other drivers going the other way. There's also an out and back road called Santa Elena Canyon Rd which is supposedly great, but I didn't get a chance to drive it.

The rest of the short trip for me was exploring the area. Marathon has a BBQ joint called Brick Vault that's pretty decent. Marfa is also a neat little town. It's not my kind of place, but it might be yours. Who knows? I also wound my way to Presidio and drove along the Rio Grande to Terlingua Ghost Town, which is another good place to visit. Tons of places to pull off for awesome scenery on that road. If you do drive it, bring some Dramamine for the folks who get motion sick. The road is basically a 60 mile long roller coaster. The automatic brake fart button comes in real handy if you have the power stroke.

this is it boys,,, got too much going on but it has the winch, matching Velocity Blue Factor 55, Nitto RD 35 x 12.50s enjoy :cool:
IMG_7148.jpeg

Latest Discussions

Back