📷 TOTM May 2020 - Tremor of the Month.. Starts Now!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
worley.jpg

Ladies and Gents it is time for the May 2020 Ford Tremor - Truck of the Month photo contest. Now is the perfect time to show off your Tremor! No need to spend hours detailing your truck for this contest because this month's theme is all about using your Tremor. Whether it's mud, dirt, sand, snow, hauling, towing, etc, we want to see Tremors doing what they do best. The winner will be crowned with a special TOTM badge and the truck will be featured on the website.

1. Post your best Tremor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. We'll leave this thread open for 7 days - May 9th, 2020
3. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire FordTremor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Good Luck!

Alright, I'll throw my hat in the ring on this one. 2020 F350 Lariat, 6.7 hauling a 2020 Northern Lite 8-11EX SE. Intended to be the base camp when towing our various toys (SXS, Boat, Jet Ski). Can't wait for this lock down to be relaxed so we can actually use this thing!
Good luck, everyone!
IMG_1974.jpg

Ladies and Gents it is time for the May 2020 Ford Tremor - Truck of the Month photo contest. Now is the perfect time to show off your Tremor! No need to spend hours detailing your truck for this contest because this month's theme is all about using your Tremor. Whether it's mud, dirt, sand, snow, hauling, towing, etc, we want to see Tremors doing what they do best. The winner will be crowned with a special TOTM badge and the truck will be featured on the website.

1. Post your best Tremor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. We'll leave this thread open for 7 days - May 9th, 2020
3. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire FordTremor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Good Luck!
389A1BA4-F220-4569-823C-21E7B99723A6.jpeg

Had to use her to tow my 72f100 and my 93f150 out of the side yard

nice looking field of trucks this month.

I am right in the middle of ceramic coating maybe June for me.

Alright, I'll throw my hat in the ring on this one. 2020 F350 Lariat, 6.7 hauling a 2020 Northern Lite 8-11EX SE. Intended to be the base camp when towing our various toys (SXS, Boat, Jet Ski). Can't wait for this lock down to be relaxed so we can actually use this thing!
Good luck, everyone!View attachment 1785
Looks great JD, let me know what you are going to use to extend your hitch to tow those toys. I have been looking at the
Torklift SuperHitch and SuperTruss Receiver Extension.

Looks great JD, let me know what you are going to use to extend your hitch to tow those toys. I have been looking at the
Torklift SuperHitch and SuperTruss Receiver Extension.
Thanks! We got the Torklift Canon. Hoping that will do. Instead of going Super Hitch and Super Truss. The heaviest thing with any tongue weight we’ll be towing is a 21’ Yamaha 212SS jet boat. We intend to flat toe our Ram Rebel but there’s virtually no tongue weight when flat towing. Our SXS on the aluminum trailer is like 3k max with gas/stuff. (2017 Yamaha YXZ1000R SS SE on 30s). I set up the Torklift Canon the other day but haven’t tried it with the camper on. Hoping we got the right length.... we opted for the 42” one.... we’ll see! Also I installed the Torklift lower Stable Loads the other day. Plan to put the camper on the truck on Monday. We’ll see how the combo of Sumo Springs and Stable Loads goes. While we had the Airlifts on our 2500 Ram and liked them when combined with a Hellwig Big Wig Sway bar and New shocks. Thought we’d try the non airbag route first. Time and miles will tell!

Back