modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
I couldn't decide what floor mats to order for my new truck, so I decided to order a couple of different sets and try them out. First of all, both are much better than the factory stock carpet mats! The big question is are the Husky liners really worth the extra $100?

The first difference I noticed right off the bat is the Husky mats have a heavier rubber like feel. The Maxliners are thinner with more of a plastic feel. Fit and finish are actually really nice on both. The Maxliner mats definitely offer more protection with a wider/taller coverage. For $110, they are good mats and probably the best bang for the buck. My only real complaint is they have a slippery feel to them due to the hard plastic.

I think the Husky mats fit extremely well and decided to keep these. They have deep ridges and seem to offer better grip. I also like the diamond pattern design in the rear full length mat. The driver's side mat clips into the 2 pegs, however the passenger side doesn't have this. The mat is fairly heavy so I'm hoping it stays in place without it. That's something I'll have to report back on after some more time using the truck.

1. Maxliners run about $110 on Amazon

2. Huskys run about $210 on Amazon

Here's a couple of photos right out of the box: (Huskys are on the left, Maxliners are on the right).
tremor-husky-vs-max1.jpeg

tremor-husky-vs-max2.jpeg

Here's a shot of the maxliners installed on the passenger side. The fit is actually really nice and it has great coverage.

maxliner-f250-1.jpeg

maxliner-f250-2.jpeg

I outlined the mat with blue tape just to get an idea the placement of the maxliners. Here's a shot of the Husky installed on the passenger side.

husky-pas-f250-1.jpeg

husky-pas-f250-2.jpeg

Here are some photos of the maxliners installed on the drivers side:
maxliner-drivers-f250-2.jpeg

maxliner-drivers-f250-1.jpeg

Here are some photos of the huskys installed on the drivers side:
husky-drivers-f250-1.jpeg

husky-drivers-f250-2.jpeg

Now onto the back! Here's the full length maxliner mat installed in the rear of the cab:

maxliner-rear-1-f250.jpeg

maxliner-rear-2-f250.jpeg

This photo is showing how far under the front seats the cover extends:
maxliner-rear-3-f250.jpeg

Here is the husky liner installed in the rear.

husky-f250-rear-1.jpeg

husky-f250-rear-2.jpeg

Last edited:
It appears that the Maxliners differently have better coverage. But I went with Husky liners when i placed my order yesterday. I have had them before and I really think they held up good over the years. Guess it comes down to personal preference .

Here's a comparison of what the other side of the mat looks like. You'll notice underneath the Maxliners are smooth and the Husky has some grip to it

View attachment 4143
I personally found after 9 months of use that the maxliners slightly harder surface meant they clean up super easy and they cover quite a bit more carpet. They were perfect for my application cause I dropped some custom ultra thick carpet mats right on top of them. And frankly, you cannot beat the price vs function imho.

I personally found after 9 months of use that the maxliners slightly harder surface meant they clean up super easy and they cover quite a bit more carpet. They were perfect for my application cause I dropped some custom ultra thick carpet mats right on top of them. And frankly, you cannot beat the price vs function imho.

That’s a really good point I didn’t think about. The softer rubber used with the Huskys might be harder to clean in the long run. The max liners kinda remind me of the weather techs I had in my Ram. Even after 7 years they looked great and always cleaned up well.

both look nice, are the maxliner made in the USA?
According to there website they are designed in C Florida.....which probably means they are actually made in Chinastan...

If you go to their Website they give military 10 Percent Discount.....

If I had to buy I'd go with something or than weathertechs for sure.
On my 14 F150 FX4 I used Husky Wheel Well liners....I do like there products very much. I had an 11 Tacoma and the weathertechs fit like a glove....bought them for my 14 F150...a truck that had been out 4 years.....fitment was terrible, wasted 200 bucks.....not doing that again.

I couldn't decide what floor mats to order for my new truck, so I decided to order a couple of different sets and try them out. First of all, both are much better than the factory stock carpet mats! The big question is are the Husky liners really worth the extra $100?

The first difference I noticed right off the bat is the Husky mats have a heavier rubber like feel. The Maxliners are thinner with more of a plastic feel. Fit and finish are actually really nice on both. The Maxliner mats definitely offer more protection with a wider/taller coverage. For $110, they are good mats and probably the best bang for the buck. My only real complaint is they have a slippery feel to them due to the hard plastic.

I think the Husky mats fit extremely well and decided to keep these. They have deep ridges and seem to offer better grip. I also like the diamond pattern design in the rear full length mat. The driver's side mat clips into the 2 pegs, however the passenger side doesn't have this. The mat is fairly heavy so I'm hoping it stays in place without it. That's something I'll have to report back on after some more time using the truck.

Here's a couple of photos right out of the box: (Huskys are on the left, Maxliners are on the right).
View attachment 4126

View attachment 4127

Here's a shot of the maxliners installed on the passenger side. The fit is actually really nice and it has great coverage.

View attachment 4129
View attachment 4130

I outlined the mat with blue tape just to get an idea the placement of the maxliners. Here's a shot of the Husky installed on the passenger side.

View attachment 4131

View attachment 4132

View attachment 4133

View attachment 4134

View attachment 4136

View attachment 4137

Now onto the back! Here's the full length maxliner mat installed in the rear of the cab:

View attachment 4138

View attachment 4139

View attachment 4140

View attachment 4141

View attachment 4142
Thanks for your work on this, going with the Huskys

Weather tech is going to have to show me that they can build a mat that fits the number one selling and most plentiful vehicle in the world (F Series).....before I am buying any more of their products. So post em if you got em.

View attachment 4126

View attachment 4127

View attachment 4129
View attachment 4130

View attachment 4131

View attachment 4132

View attachment 4133

View attachment 4134

View attachment 4136

View attachment 4137

View attachment 4138

View attachment 4139

View attachment 4140

View attachment 4141

View attachment 4142
I'm gonna go with weather tech.

Back