SOLD MAXLINER Floor Mats $65 (Free Shipping): 2017-2020 SuperDuty Crew (Front and Back)

JesusLives

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford Tremor Platinum
I bought these floor mats, however, the mats overlap the door sill "Platinum" name badge....thus, do not want to use them. Brand new in box; never used. Purchased 6/24 and already past my return date. Purchased off of Amazon for $110 (where you can find all the photos, reviews, questions, etc.)

$65 (free shipping). If you want to pay for shipping (i.e. you send me a prepaid label), then $50.

FloorMats.png

Trim them down.

I’ll take them

I do not get why more people do not buy these.....easy to clean.....best coverage......half the price???????

I rate them BEST!!!!!!!!

I do not get why more people do not buy these.....easy to clean.....best coverage......half the price???????

I rate them BEST!!!!!!!!
Because they don’t seem to be made in America. (At least they don’t make it easy to find if they are. They claim “ designed in Florida”) I know that weather techs and huskys are made in the USA and I’m going to support my fellow countrymen. I buy American (or Canadian) whenever possible. Not much for supporting the Chicomms. Just my two cents.

Back