Massage seats F350 Platinum Tremor

Last edited by a moderator:
@500mag How did you manage this? When I'm building a KR it automatically adds the chrome package and then changes it to the "Tremor chrome package" when I add the Tremor package.
Certain Colors REQUIRE the chrome package. Usually the Non-Metallic. Metallic will allow no chrome package typically

I just ordered a F350 Platinum Tremor and did not see any options for massage seats. Does anyone knoiw what option or package they are a part of to order?
Standard, there worthless!

E90A7254-70EE-4371-B51C-C640600AB76F.jpeg

I agree- KR ultimate isn’t bad. I have had two in a row, lot of people like it…even my 16 year old son and his friends.

I ordered black platinum this time, but already have painted mirror caps, door handles,side vents. Still deciding what to do with grill and tailgate appliqué… maybe nothing.

Wow, you really got your feelings hurt huh?

I guess there's no accounting for some people's taste.
Wow.....Did you skip your meds or are you one of those keyboard warrior types.

Relax. Not everyone likes the exact same thing, and that's a good thing!

I just ordered a F350 Platinum Tremor and did not see any options for massage seats. Does anyone knoiw what option or package they are a part of to order?
Standard on Platinum trim level, as are heated rear seats. Ford calls them multi contour seats and I believe you will love them!

Standard, there worthless!
Everyone has an opinion. Worthless to you but the wife and I enjoy them. Everyone that rides in my truck and turns them on are amazed by them. To me they aren’t worthless.
As someone said we all don’t like the same stuff and that is good!

They are the reason I didn't get a blacked-out Lariat, and they are invaluable on a long trip.

They're called Multi-contour seats in Ford marketing materials.
Gonna try that on my wife later tonight. Break out the wine and ask her if she wants a "multi-contour".

She'll probably just touch my shoulder and then get mad at me tomorrow... (lookin' at you Bill Engval!)

Wow.....Did you skip your meds or are you one of those keyboard warrior types.

Relax. Not everyone likes the exact same thing, and that's a good thing!

You missed some comments directed at me by 500 that got deleted. He was the warrior, I was just giving back what I was getting. I don't like the two-tone and he took great offense to that telling me to "Fuck off newbie". Kind of puts things in a different light.

They are the reason I didn't get a blacked-out Lariat, and they are invaluable on a long trip.
Same here. Plus blacked out Lariats having an alleged wait time greater than a KR ultimate. I do 800 miles a day road tripping across the country and figured I'd get something more premium than the Lariat seats and if I don't have as much back discomfort when I call it quits for the day, awesome. Shit, I can't even do a 3hr flight. Back kills me for the entire week vacation.

This is exactly the problem in having deciding between the Platinum and the Lariat that I can spec out exactly how I want it (black appearance package, etc) bit really want the massaging seats in the platinum and the nicer interior trim, but I don’t want the silver door handles, grill, badges, chrome headlights, etc.
100% agree. But I can't find any supporting documentation on the build app. Either "massaging" or "multi-contour". Guess I'll be asking my dealer and get it writing! If not, I'm going with the Lariat.

I figure my wife would really appreciate premium leather and massaging, too bad if we can't get it. I am not interested and the Limited at all! But then again I can't see a mention of the option on the limited either. Somebody's going to get their act together!

Going to look at the ordering guide...

100% agree. But I can't find any supporting documentation on the build app. Either "massaging" or "multi-contour". Guess I'll be asking my dealer and get it writing! If not, I'm going with the Lariat.

I figure my wife would really appreciate premium leather and massaging, too bad if we can't get it. I am not interested and the Limited at all! But then again I can't see a mention of the option on the limited either. Somebody's going to get their act together!

Going to look at the ordering guide...
All trade the seats for no chrome! Something about chrome door handles just don’t sit well with me 🤷‍♂️

My Plati came with the massage seats

All trade the seats for no chrome! Something about chrome door handles just don’t sit well with me 🤷‍♂️
The multi contours seats are heat, air and massaging. If you see multi contour, your good to go.

View attachment 42083
I agree- KR ultimate isn’t bad. I have had two in a row, lot of people like it…even my 16 year old son and his friends.

I ordered black platinum this time, but already have painted mirror caps, door handles,side vents. Still deciding what to do with grill and tailgate appliqué… maybe nothing.
Are these tremor wheels on a stock height KR?

Back