📷 TOTM March 2020 - Tremor of the Month.. Starts Now!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
feb20-ford-tremor.jpg

Ladies and Gents it's time for the March 2020 Ford Tremor - Truck of the Month photo contest. We are looking for the most interesting photo of your Ford Tremor. Don't worry, you don't have to spend hours detailing your truck for this contest because this month's theme is all about using your Tremor. Whether it's mud, dirt, sand, snow, hauling, towing, etc, we want to see Tremors doing what they do best. The winner will be crowned with a special TOTM badge and the truck will be featured on the website.

1. Post your best Tremor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. We'll leave this thread open for 8 days - March 10th, 2020
3. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire FordTremor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Good Luck to all!

Getting ready to do some evil fracing through coil tubing in the Canadian oilfield!!
IMG_8220 croped.png

CAN'T SUBMIT A PHOTO BECAUSE DEALERSHIP ORDERED WRONG TRUCK I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE OCT JUST REORDERED TREMOR

Tried to make it to a mountain lake, but too many drifts. Turning around was interesting. Big truck. Broke 100 miles. Broke the seal on a perfectly clean backseat.

Great looking dog. I just had to have my shepherd put to sleep after 13yrs. Looks absolutely identical to mine.

Great looking dog. I just had to have my shepherd put to sleep after 13yrs. Looks absolutely identical to mine.
That hurts. I’m sorry about that. 13 years is pretty good for a shepherd though.

Krystal, pictured, replaced Sampson. When we put him down I vowed never to get another dog. Two months later, she arrived. I’m glad I wasn’t true to my word. I love her just as much as Sam. Sam is my logo on this site.

That hurts. I’m sorry about that. 13 years is pretty good for a shepherd though.

Krystal, pictured, replaced Sampson. When we put him down I vowed never to get another dog. Two months later, she arrived. I’m glad I wasn’t true to my word. I love her just as much as Sam. Sam is my logo on this site.
It’s sad that dogs don’t live longer. We’ve got a 5 year old chocolate lab and a 3 year old black lab. sweetest dogs ever. It’ll break my heart when they’re gone.

WE LOST OUR FEMALE ENGLISH BULLDOG FROM A BAD REACTION SHE HAD TO A SHOT THE VET GAVE HER AT A CHECK UP PERFECT HEALTH 7 YEARS OLD & A DAY AND A HALF LATER SHE WAS GONE

Back