Manual sway bars disconnects?

Criossk

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F350
I off-road the truck for the first time today and the first thing that came to mind while driving was the need to disconnect the front sway bars. Is this even possible on the tremors? Are there any options out there that will improve the articulation. Of the truck while off-roading?
F5E730AD-830F-4D2D-A820-BA22CB560384.jpeg
6923419B-85A2-42F6-B423-43F7BA1363EE.jpeg

Impact and probably an 18mm socket should easily remove one side. Maybe remove it before an off road trip and reconnect afterwards.

you could disconnect and so a quick disconnect but the front has a lot of flex already but i don't want to fuck up a fender and tuck a tire in to much

I know it would help as I have always had them on my Jeeps. I looked and didnt see any avail, guess not many folks are rock crawling with a 3/4 ton truck. I was going to disconnect them and see what it does, just havent gotten around to it. You will need to make sure brake lines have plenty of slack and nothing is interfering.

I know it would help as I have always had them on my Jeeps. I looked and didnt see any avail, guess not many folks are rock crawling with a 3/4 ton truck. I was going to disconnect them and see what it does, just havent gotten around to it. You will need to make sure brake lines have plenty of slack and nothing is interfering.
Same boat here. Please let me know if you do first Was thinking maybe disconnect plus straps to play safe. How about the Carly sways?

i rock crawled mine and never saw a need to disconnect the front when i was in moab, but the brakes lines are a huge concern

Hey Chris, I'm curious - what's your concern with brake lines?
rocks hitting them and they are rubber now steel cables and if you over flex you can rip them... done it on my jeep before

Back