Magnetic Tremors

Love those Method NV's! Couple questions, did you get the NV HD or just the NV? Are those ring bolts stainless or the gold zinc? Did it come that way or did you change them out?

These are Method NV HD's. The exact spec is below. Given the 0 offset, they protrude a bit beyond the stock fenders; I am hunting for some nice smooth fender flares to put on so they tuck under better.

The bolts are stock. They call them "gold zinc lip bolts" and it sounds like they can be swapped out. They look fine as-is for me.

305 | NV HD | Matte Black - 17x8.5 | 8x170 | 0/4.75 | MR30578587500H
305 | NV HD | Matte Black - 17x8.5 | 8x170 | 0/4.75" | MR30578587500H

Size | Bolt Pattern | Offset/Spacing: 17x8.5 | 8x170 | 0/4.75" | MR30578587500H

Mine got some major upgrades...

Full Carli 3.5" (for 2020's, the 2.5" became 3.5") Pintop system with Torsion Sway Bar, new full progressive rear swings, radius arms, steering stabilizer.

Wheels are Method NV HD in 17x8.5"
Tires are Toyo Open Country M/T 37x13.50

Awsome, any rubbing? Do u have a Down the body line shot?

0 Offset, 4.75” Backspacing. No rubbing at all but it’s close to touching the corner of the fender. It protrudes a bit more than I’d like and will probably do color matched fenders sometime soon. I’ll take a down the line shot sometime soon.

Here are photos of the "poke" with 0 offset and 37 x 13.50 R17

Tremor_ - 1 (1).jpg
Tremor_ - 4 (1).jpg

That's the same offset and spacing on my Method Mesh wheels. Looks the same mounted as those.

I've had mine about 2 months. When I washed it last week, I haven't had any damage to the paint so far.

Last edited:
No, the Raptor belongs to a client. Was back and forth almost bought a 19 Raptor but prefer the 8 cylinder and tow capacity.

Good call. I dumped my 18 Raptor, nothing but trouble with that 3.5L Ecoburst engine.

Mine got some major upgrades...

Full Carli 3.5" (for 2020's, the 2.5" became 3.5") Pintop system with Torsion Sway Bar, new full progressive rear swings, radius arms, steering stabilizer.

Wheels are Method NV HD in 17x8.5"
Tires are Toyo Open Country M/T 37x13.50 R17

View attachment 1908

View attachment 1909

View attachment 1910
Beautiful truck! I just ordered a 2021 Tremor and I’m set on the Carli 2.5 Pintop as well. However I’m not a fan of the rake that the Carli kits offer when paired with the Deaver springs. Can you measure your front and rear fender well gap so I can see how much of a rake there is? Maybe I’ll just live with it if it’s minimal.

Beautiful truck! I just ordered a 2021 Tremor and I’m set on the Carli 2.5 Pintop as well. However I’m not a fan of the rake that the Carli kits offer when paired with the Deaver springs. Can you measure your front and rear fender well gap so I can see how much of a rake there is? Maybe I’ll just live with it if it’s minimal.
I don’t understand why people don’t like a bit of rake. Once it’s hauling or towing do you like the front above the back? If you don’t haul or tow, why get a truck?

you can order a 2021 model already? Will it he delivered before the end of the year?

you can order a 2021 model already? Will it he delivered before the end of the year?
I was able to order it through a company called military auto source. The truck won’t be in production for a while, but that’s preferable since I’m deployed right now (hence why I went with the 21 vs 20). The truck is projected to be delivered to the dealership in early Jan.

It was more pronounced after install and has settled down now in the back, i think mine sits 3/4" higher in back now after 1000 miles, it's perfect.

Back