modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
The official Magnetic Grey Tremor Photo Thread.

magnetic-tremor1.jpg

magnetic-tremor2.jpg

I ordered a white one but after I saw these here I knew I made a mistake so I found a Magnetic one on the lot! Awesome looking trucks.

I got it from Brinson Ford in Athens, they had the 6.7 so thats what I got. I put a good bit of miles on my truck so If it gets the mileage I am hearing about and is pretty solid I should be very happy with the 6.7.

I currently have a 2016 F150 in Lithium Gray (racing flat gray). I was going between Silver Spruce and Magnetic. Then I went to a dealership, saw both colors, and knew that Magnetic was in my future. Just ordered my Tremor in Magnetic. Similar to what I have now... we'll see if the neighbors notice when I get the new truck. Haha.

I couldn't justify spending $4300 on the Sport package when the Tremor already comes with running boards, special wheels/tires... why pay for two sets of those things? And I think the Magnetic with chrome looks pretty good since magnetic has some silver flake/sparkle in it. I'm sure I'll mess with it before long. Some other colors only look good if accompanied by the sport package, IMO.

Now I have to wait 8-10 weeks.

I currently have a 2016 F150 in Lithium Gray (racing flat gray). I was going between Silver Spruce and Magnetic. Then I went to a dealership, saw both colors, and knew that Magnetic was in my future. Just ordered my Tremor in Magnetic. Similar to what I have now... we'll see if the neighbors notice when I get the new truck. Haha.

I couldn't justify spending $4300 on the Sport package when the Tremor already comes with running boards, special wheels/tires... why pay for two sets of those things? And I think the Magnetic with chrome looks pretty good since magnetic has some silver flake/sparkle in it. I'm sure I'll mess with it before long. Some other colors only look good if accompanied by the sport package, IMO.

Now I have to wait 8-10 weeks.

The sport package is gonna give you a 570 dollar discount when it stacks on the tremor package.....plus the quad beam led headlights, spray on bed liner, rear wheel well liners... all of which I wanted and was gonna order. Plus the painted bumpers look awesome on the magnetic.

Also, the $570 credit is only if you get the 6.7 diesel. I am getting the 7.3 gas.

That would be a negative, although you are right that it only appears that way when you build one on Ford

When the window sticker is generated it will kick in those discounts. should be two at 570 each for a ($1140 discount off MSRP) with the gas, lariat ultimate, sport, tremor.

I think the discount is a little light myself... combining those is like buying two sets of wheels, 2 sets of tires and 2 kinds of running boards etc.

That would be a negative, although you are right that it only appears that way when you build one on Ford

When the window sticker is generated it will kick in those discounts. should be two at 570 each for a ($1140 discount off MSRP) with the gas, lariat ultimate, sport, tremor.
Ah. Thank you for the correction. I built/ordered the Lariat with Value package, not ultimate.

Ah. Thank you for the correction. I built/ordered the Lariat with Value package, not ultimate.

Gotcha, I think you will still get both of them.

So here is what you do, go to NADA guides and price out your exact truck. It will allow you to click and add every option
that you were able to order it... do it just like you ordered yours. After you get all that data put in it will give you a list of
all the options and their MSRP as well as their "invoice" price. Then at the bottom it will total all those up for you and give
you a total MSRP minus those discounts for the packages I mentioned as well as a total "invoice" that includes those discounts.

If you do this right and know the invoice price that already includes those package discounts you will be able to work with your
dealer better. Most all dealers I encountered were willing at minimum to sell a "ordered" truck at invoice minus rebates at the
time of delivery. The better ones were quoting 1000-1250 under invoice minus rebates at time of delivery.

The Tremor while cool is not a special edition of any kind, not a limited run, not an anniversary edition so don't let your dealer buffalo
you into thinking its cool to pay a premium for the tremor over a non tremor.

Truck pulls it as expected. Had a 17 power wagon and could definitely feel the camper w it. Test run worked well. Going to be adding some racks and a diamond back cover. Full on trip this summer, texas to Canada and down the coast to California.

EA795F1A-B809-4813-9489-A42EBF54BCCC.jpeg

A8CF5156-71C3-4E0D-AC02-B025200E6190.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back