Magnetic Grey Ford Tremor

I wonder how the new Carbonized Gray compares to Magnetic, since it’s replacing it. Really hard to tell by online pictures.
I'm wondering the same thing. I ordered it sight unseen and if it has the same metallic pop that magnetic has, I'll be happy. Dealer paint example shows it a touch ligher than magnetic.

I'm wondering the same thing. I ordered it sight unseen and if it has the same metallic pop that magnetic has, I'll be happy. Dealer paint example shows it a touch ligher than magnetic.

Yeah it looks just a little lighter, with a bit more of an earth tone to it.

747957EE-C856-41BC-979B-68B3B5BF1774.jpeg
2.5” level kit with 5” rear blocks.

Bummer!
Is the tranny leaking?
What are they doing for you?
Yes, the tranny leaked. They let me reorder the truck due to unknown timeline for the repair. I've been waiting for the replacement since mid Aug. Like I said, it will look exactly like the first one so posted photos of the first one.

Yes, the tranny leaked. They let me reorder the truck due to unknown timeline for the repair. I've been waiting for the replacement since mid Aug. Like I said, it will look exactly like the first one so posted photos of the first one.

That sucks, but at least they are making it right. Will the new one be a 2021?

That sucks, but at least they are making it right. Will the new one be a 2021?
After giving up I received a call from the salesman. He thinks my truck just arrived Friday. I have been checking Ford tracking since Aug. On Oct 21 it was built. Then it dissapeared. Every day after it was built, it gave a count down stating Nov 28 is the day it arrives at the dealer. When November 28 arrived, the counter reversed and started counting up. I think last night it said 22 days till delivery. Sales guy snapped a couple photos. Looks lighter in color than the Magnetic I remembered. Perhaps it is the shower of road salt it received. I will go over this truck a lot better then I did the last one. I'll look for dirty paint, missing paint, huge gaps strange sounds, tranny leaks ect...

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_20201218_162325.jpeg
    Resized_Resized_20201218_162325.jpeg
    737.8 KB · Views: 288
  • imagejpeg_0(1).jpg
    imagejpeg_0(1).jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 288
If its a 2021, then its carbonized gray. A little lighter than magnetic but its a beautiful color IMO
Just got mine in and when the sun hits it, it sparkles like diamonds. Looks like u got the black out option and this color goes sweet with it. congrats LG, youve got a beautiful ride (y) ?

After giving up I received a call from the salesman. He thinks my truck just arrived Friday. I have been checking Ford tracking since Aug. On Oct 21 it was built. Then it dissapeared. Every day after it was built, it gave a count down stating Nov 28 is the day it arrives at the dealer. When November 28 arrived, the counter reversed and started counting up. I think last night it said 22 days till delivery. Sales guy snapped a couple photos. Looks lighter in color than the Magnetic I remembered. Perhaps it is the shower of road salt it received. I will go over this truck a lot better then I did the last one. I'll look for dirty paint, missing paint, huge gaps strange sounds, tranny leaks ect...
so glad your journey is coming to the end of the road or lets say beginning of the new, it is in the rear view mirror lol. Great news

so glad your journey is coming to the end of the road or lets say beginning of the new, it is in the rear view mirror lol. Great news
It was ordered as a 2020 and the build date is right before the cutoff so counting on it being a 2020 Magnetic. Just looks like salt crust or reflecting the skys.

hope they gave you something to drive in the meantime.............

Back