Nomad-V

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
USMC/Army
Current Ride
2018 Raptor and JLUR
Hi Everyone,

new to the group and found a Tremor that I like, what kind of deals under MSRP are you all getting? The dealer is in Mississippi and I would be driving to get it.

We looked at trading our Raptor for a new 350 but when it came down to it we just couldn’t part with it.

So talking with the wife I decided I would trade my Rubicon towards one. The main reason is we are wanting to upgrade our bumper pull RV to a 5th wheel sometime soon. The Raptor pulls our current RV fine but is nowhere near where we need to be for the one my wife is wanting. But I told her the only way I would do it is if I got a Tremor.

This is what we found. Thoughts on what price to shoot for? And if they give me KBB on my Jeep I have some positive equity
7A527F94-DD1E-4D85-AA86-CAA2A789C95E.jpeg

Ask for Dealer invoice and subtract the rebates if any and 3%.

I would trade the Raptor and keep the Ruby. They both have huge resale value.

Ask for Dealer invoice and subtract the rebates if any and 3%.

I would trade the Raptor and keep the Ruby. They both have huge resale value.

the Raptor is my wife’s daily driver. She looked at a Platinum and almost did it yesterday but then couldn’t part with it. And I don’t blame her, it’s awesome.
The Jeep though, I like it, but I don’t love it like I did with my older Jeeps. The steering is shit and they haven’t been able to fix it after 2 years and say that’s just how the steering is. Then it’s kinda small for the kids and the dog for when we go anywhere. And the wife wants the bigger camper

Another Raptor convert? Dump it :p and welcome!

Doesn’t look like that has the de-icer option so no heated steering wheel if that matters.

The Jeep though, I like it, but I don’t love it like I did with my older Jeeps. The steering is shit and they haven’t been able to fix it after 2 years and say that’s just how the steering is. Then it’s kinda small for the kids and the dog for when we go anywhere. And the wife wants the bigger camper
I tore out the entire suspension on my 2017 Ruby put in all new bars, springs, shocks (everything) It has more caster so it drives amazing.
I only drove it 1500 miles in stock form, but I crapped my pants driving it home from the dealership. It was all over the road. Horrible. Now I can blast down the freeway at 85-90 MPH no prob, but 90 is really pushing it in a jeep.

I ended up finding an even better deal today. Working on doing the paperwork now.
With my trade I ended up at $68,200 and it is the blue I wanted, diesel, Lariat Ultimate and the Lariat sport so it’s all blacked out

I ended up finding an even better deal today. Working on doing the paperwork now.
With my trade I ended up at $68,200 and it is the blue I wanted, diesel, Lariat Ultimate and the Lariat sport so it’s all blacked out
Congratulations!

Congratulations!! I'm sure you will enjoy your new ride.

Any pictures of your new Tremor?

Back