Looking for take off tremor wheels

I am in Wisconsin have a full set!

How much you willing to pay? 6,000 miles and included sensors, center caps and lug nuts.

Some folks are getting the tires and wheels replaced within a day or two of delivery. Should be plenty of take-offs available out there.

Where at in Wisconsin? I'm in Illinois and looking for Tremor take-offs. PM me what you are looking to get for them? I have cash in hand ready to buy ASAP

Apparently with only 6,000 mile mine are completely junk and worthless so I guess I have to keep them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I offered them for only $300.00 bucks but that must be too much so I will keep them, maybe then the next guy with a 2022 will have some take offs available for like $60.00 for the set

Apparently with only 6,000 mile mine are completely junk and worthless so I guess I have to keep them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I offered them for only $300.00 bucks but that must be too much so I will keep them, maybe then the next guy with a 2022 will have some take offs available for like $60.00 for the set
Bottom line, just to clarify, you don’t want to sell yours?

You still looking to get rid of these? I'm in Eau Claire area and would be interested.
Nope I use them for long trips really really glad I kept them
plus mine are the old school duracraps with the snowflake mountain icon (that seem to be elusive ) but thanks for asking and God Bless brother

Nope I use them for long trips really really glad I kept them
plus mine are the old school duracraps with the snowflake mountain icon (that seem to be elusive ) but thanks for asking and God Bless brother

Man if I would have seen this last year I gladly would have driven over to Wisconsin, bought you a beer, and left with a perfectly fine extra set of tires! I spent that much on my one factory matched spare 🤔

I am in wisconsin looking for a set of tremor takeoffs for winter tires 414303-2349
I’m looking for another set of tremor takeoffs or 20” fx4 black takes offs for my sons truck, found mine in Michigan

Man if I would have seen this last year I gladly would have driven over to Wisconsin, bought you a beer, and left with a perfectly fine extra set of tires! I spent that much on my one factory matched spare 🤔
beer sounds good

Back