Looking for pictures of Blacked out Platinum Tremors.

Backwoodsrider

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2019 Ford Expedition Max Platinum
I have on order a Black Platinum F350 Tremor. I may have the grill painted, mirrors, door handles as well the tailgate applique. Just wondering if anyone has done it already and what it looks like.

Thanks

Lariat, not Platinum, but here's how it looks blacked out (this is factory Lariat Sport package)
539E21A6-EBEF-486B-B90C-9E689F4A60EC.jpeg

Ive got a Magnetic black PLAT.. I wont touch the platinum plaque but side emblems, mirror caps are done. Waiting on ford to produce the smoked out front and back emblems to pick those up, while i wait i ordered some black out overlays get those on next week. Grill is next on the list Also planning on replacing the tow hooks with demon hooks once the budget allows. Few other Chrome deleting coming this weekend.
20200621_202909_resized.jpg
20200621_202948_resized.jpg

Looks good! Im on the fence about the tailgate applique.
Dont get me wrong its looks great when its painted, but growing up thats the one thing that really stood out to me about the platinum, So i vowed to not touch it once i was able to get one of my own.

Ive got a Magnetic black PLAT.. I wont touch the platinum plaque but side emblems, mirror caps are done. Waiting on ford to produce the smoked out front and back emblems to pick those up, while i wait i ordered some black out overlays get those on next week. Grill is next on the list Also planning on replacing the tow hooks with demon hooks once the budget allows. Few other Chrome deleting coming this weekend.View attachment 2916View attachment 2917
been trying to decide between mud flaps, what do you think, you gunna put them on there or the tires tucked in enough to not need them?

been trying to decide between mud flaps, what do you think, you gunna put them on there or the tires tucked in enough to not need them?
Im not leaning to flaps anytime soon, I dont do enough off roading to need them personally.

Back