Looking for an F-350 Tremor

looking at wanting to be able to pull larger trailers and or campers . Would hate to get bogged down in selection since we didn’t get a 350 .

Ordered an F-250 Star White with Sport Package at my local dealer

vehcile is supposed to arrive next week or two but now needing the 350 Tremor.

does anyone know where a 350 sport package may be somewhere in the USA? I will buy from anywhere .

I have only found one 350 tremor in Florida And it’s a king ranch ( preferably want lariat sport in black , magnetic or white )
Your in luck. I ordered two. One with diesel motor which I am keeping and one with a gas motor. Build date for the gas motor Tremor is 8/10/20. It is an XLT, Silver Spruce, Ultimate camera/tow package, Nav package, dual batteries and heavy duty alternator. If interested write me back for the details. It's in central Texas.

I know a guy named Pratt in Brighton Mi he seems to get some Tremors my buddy and his friend just got 2. me being a diesel guy I'm still torn on the 7.3 gas

Keep checking the Ford inventory search. A truck matching my specs just showed up this morning. In production for a dealership about 1,000 miles away but better than waiting out the unknown with a new order at this point

Searched the southeast for a F350 Black Platinum Tremor in June without any luck. I ordered one on 06/30/20. At that time I was told that was the last date a 2020 Super Duty could be ordered. Should receive mine at the end of August (received VIN # two weeks ago)

Back