Looking for an F-350 Tremor

Piperpilot

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Expedition
Ordered an F-250 Star White with Sport Package at my local dealer

vehcile is supposed to arrive next week or two but now needing the 350 Tremor.

does anyone know where a 350 sport package may be somewhere in the USA? I will buy from anywhere .

I have only found one 350 tremor in Florida And it’s a king ranch ( preferably want lariat sport in black , magnetic or white )

does anyone know where a 350 sport package may be somewhere in the USA? I will buy from anywhere .

I have only found one 350 tremor in Florida And it’s a king ranch ( preferably want lariat sport in black , magnetic or white )
Well it’s a good choice. Exactly what I have. Bought in Orlando 6 weeks ago. Lariat sport in magnetic. Keep looking, you’ll find it.

so far in Texas no 500 miles radius contenders . I will start trying different zip codes - if anyone knows of or sees an F-350 Tremor in their area please let me know

Goodluck with the search, you've got competition though :ROFLMAO: -Welcome to the club...

None of these seem to be on the dealers websites :( wondering if the ford inventory lags a few days
They could be possibly posting ones that are in production or in transit.if I were you, I’d be making a few phone calls if I was serious about locking one up. They disappear rather quickly.

Oh and Courtesy Ford in Altoona Pa had a Silver Lariat 350 on their site yesterday.

I just posted 2 in NY

In my Order Contract, there was a clause where I would receive my deposit back if I chose not to go through with the sale. At the time (pre-Covid), the Tremors were hard to come by and the dealer knew that if I didn't buy it, it would sell quickly (since all the options were pretty standard, e.g., not "purple", lol). Wait and get what you REALLY want.

Back