WANTED Looking for a 2022 Tremor

Longrangehunter

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2023 6.7HO F-250 KR Tremor
Current Ride #2
2024 6.7HO F-350 KR Tremor (Ordered)
I got a little shifty in November and sold my '22 KR in anticipation of the slowing used car market, and the '23s coming out. Financially, it was a great decision and I made out like a bandit. Practically, I am finding that I am not enjoying life without a truck, especially where there is no "end date" in terms of when the '23 will arrive.

I'm looking for a 2022 (might entertain a '21 if the price is right, but would prefer the 12" screen).

Must haves:
  • Tremor Package
  • Lariat Ultimate or higher trim (KR and Platinum preferred)
  • Power boards
  • Stock rims
  • Clean title
  • Not red
Nice to haves:
  • Moon roof
  • <30k miles
  • Spray in bedliner
  • 5th wheel prep
  • Trying to keep it under $80k
I don't care on engine or color (as long as it's not red). I had the 7.3 in my 22 and quite enjoyed it. Don't know that I'd be tickled to have two diesels around the house, but oh well. I'm more concerned about the overall deal.

Thanks amigos.

Last edited:
I got a little shifty in November and sold my '22 KR in anticipation of the slowing used car market, and the '23s coming out. Financially, it was a great decision and I made out like a bandit. Practically, I am finding that I am not enjoying life without a truck, especially where there is no "end date" in terms of when the '23 will arrive.

I'm looking for a 2022 (might entertain a '21 if the price is right, but would prefer the 12" screen).

Must haves:
  • Tremor Package
  • Power boards
  • Stock rims
  • Clean title
  • Not red
Nice to haves:
  • Moon roof
  • <30k miles
  • Spray in bedliner
  • 5th wheel prep
I don't care on engine or color (as long as it's not red). I had the 7.3 in my 22 and quite enjoyed it. Don't know that I'd be tickled to have two diesels around the house, but oh well. I'm more concerned about the overall deal.

Thanks amigos.
Black on black, diesel, lariat, power running boards, black appearance package and ultimate package. Bought in Oct for 90k. Current mileage 11,800. I can pm you the window sticker if you are interested. Ceramic coated. Only mod is baja design fog light kit. I would consider selling for same as what I paid.

80k seems a bit tough to get to with those packages but maybe?

80k seems a bit tough to get to with those packages but maybe?
Not if people are realistic. That seems to be the bigger challenge. It is used, after all.

I did a quick search on Autotrader. I saw a few. a white one in Colorado for under 80K 14K miles on it. tremor pkg. I suggest you look there.

http://atcm.co/VDPTXTSHRE/27edd72a

I have a '21 Velocity Blue F-250, 7.3, Lariat, Ultimate Package, Tremor with 18,000 miles I'll be willing to let go in a month or so. The build date on my '23 is Feb 13. I want to make sure it ships before I sell.

The only thing it does not have that is on your must have list is the power boards. It does have the spray in liner.

Black on black, diesel, lariat, power running boards, black appearance package and ultimate package. Bought in Oct for 90k. Current mileage 11,800. I can pm you the window sticker if you are interested. Ceramic coated. Only mod is baja design fog light kit. I would consider selling for same as what I paid.
Hey @Gordo72, if @Longrangehunter is interested I may be. Sounds like what I have been looking for, but don't want to step on any toes.

I know you are looking for Lariat Ultimate w power boards, but there is a new 22 F250 6.7 Lariat value package Tremor, carbonized grey in Rapid City SD, it is the one I ordered, just got there last week. I ended up buying another guys order in Nov when he couldn’t get financing. I can send you the window sticker if needed and salesman info.

Must haves:
  • Tremor Package
  • Power boards
  • Stock rims
  • Clean title
  • Not red
Nice to haves:
  • Moon roof
  • <30k miles
  • Spray in bedliner
  • 5th wheel prep

Thanks amigos.
DM me, I’ve got a 2020 7.3l, with 5k miles, Black, Lariat with black pack and a few other items, clean title, bed liner, twin roof - currently has decked drawers, leather rack and a tent!

Must haves:
  • Tremor Package
  • Power boards
  • Stock rims
  • Clean title
  • Not red
Nice to haves:
  • Moon roof
  • <30k miles
  • Spray in bedliner
  • 5th wheel prep

Thanks amigos.
Must haves:
All check.
Nice to haves:
All check but do not have 5th wheel prep.
Additional:
Up fitter switches,
Console vault.
LED lamps
Carpet delete
Clearance lamps
Trailer backup package
Ultimate
Sport appearance package

My additions:
Morimoto tail lights and license lamp (smoked)
Weather tech mud flaps
Husky liners
Ready lift level setup
Bilsteins all around
RC v2 steering dampeners
Truck box

Color: AM Blue
Miles: 7xxx

I came from an f150, sold it to my son and am thinking my needs are not inline with this large truck..not sure.

Last edited:
Posted in Phx Craigslist auto parts section so may not be getting the exposure it should?

2022 Ford F250 Super Duty Lariat Ultimate Tremor
7.3 Gas and 10 speed Auto
Stone Grey and tan leather
13k and daily driven so will go up
Moonroof, trailer pro, power steps and more.

I am willing to part with mine, but I am looking for $83k firm. 18,699 miles on it. Tonneau cover, bed liner, power running boards, original everything, excellent shape.
IMG_4172.jpeg

Back