Looking at ordering lariat.....

Akwagon

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Velocity Blue Tremor 7.3l
Sooo ordering a 2021 tremor in coming months.
I’m going with the lariat. 7.3 gas. 250.

I want to get the led headlights.
I see I have to get the sport or ultimate package to get them. What more do I get with the ultimate package then sport? (I know sport paints the bumpers, which I’m not interested in)

Last edited:
mom going with the lariat. 7.3 gas. 250.

I see I have to get the sport or ultimate package to get them. What more do I get with the ultimate package then sport? (I know sport paints the bumpers, which I’m not interested in)
Spot/Black gets rear fender liners and the spray in bed liner on top of the other stuff. Ultimate gets upgraded to, heated cooled seats, driver seat and mirror memory, box lighting, remote start, ambient lighting, wireless charging pad, nav, push button start, remote tailgate release, tailgate step, power steering column, and option to add adaptive cruise(not available without ultimate package).

Cant you get led headlights without the sport package, just in chrome? Or did that change for 2021?

I am pretty sure I saw the chrome LED lights on the Ford build and price website. I know they were there for 2020, so it should not be an issue for 2021.

Take a look and let us know what you find. Most dealers will want you to build it yourself to avoid mistakes when the final order is placed. I had about 10 variations I was considering before I finally sent the dealer my official order.

Cant you get led headlights without the sport package, just in chrome? Or did that change for 2021?
This is true

mom going with the lariat. 7.3 gas. 250.

Congrats to your mom for going with the 7.3L Lariat! Lol.

The Ultimate package does NOT add the LED headlights, they have to be added separately. The Sport does automatically include them, adding the blacked out version of the LED headlights.

You can get the LED headlights with the standard (chrome grill bumpers) or chrome package which adds a little more chrome in the Lariat outside of the Black Package only with the Lariat ultimate package. I should have stated the LED headlights are a additional option once you get the ultimate package, which doesn’t automatically come with it. The ultimate with LED is slightly cheaper than the Black package.

The Black package is probably not for the OP if not fond of the colored bumpers. Unless really want the black out goodies then I am pretty sure one could eventually find someone willing to swap out the painted bumpers for chrome ones. Swapping out to the factory backed out headlights on a chrome truck would be more expensive after the fact since going to have a very hard time finding some one willing to swap that stuff out and the OEM lights are super expensive from the dealer.

LARIAT ULTIMATE PACKAGE (96U)
● Ambient Lighting – Fixed Color
● LED Box Lighting (incl. LED Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp
(CHMSL))
● Power-Adjustable Pedals with Memory
● Easy Entry/Exit Memory Driver’s Seat Feature
● Power Heated/Ventilated Driver/Passenger Seat with Driver Side
Memory
● Intelligent Access with Push-button Start (PEPS)
● Power Telescoping/Tilt Steering Wheel/Column, memory and audio
controls
● PowerScope® Trailer Tow Mirrors with Memory
● Remote Start System
● Remote Tailgate Release
● Tailgate Step
● Voice-activated Navigation System with HD and SiriusXM®
Satellite Radio ★Wireless Charging Pad (only included when 40/console/40 seat is
ordered)
K

The Lariat Value package has the highest cost-benefit, at least through my eyes, but if you want a traditional chrome front end and LED's, then the Lariat Ultimate is the only way there. Lariat Ultimate also opens the door to the power steps being added as an option.

Basically I want the cheapest way to get leds. dont need painted everything.
I agree I prefer the lariat value package. But can’t get the leds!!!

Basically I want the cheapest way to get leds. dont need painted everything.

The cheapest Super Duty with LED's is a Lariat with the Sport/Black package, and nothing else. That's an MSRP of $61,692. A Lariat with both Ultimate and LED's is $62,037.

Basically I want the cheaper way to get leds. dont need painted everything.
Lariat ultimate with the LED option is going be your cheaper way to get factory LED if you get the Black with value package. Going to be a very well equipped truck with either combination. On the plus side you get a discount on the ultimate with the Tremor package. I went Sport with value package route to get the LED but looked at the ultimate route as well. The LED headlights are great and huge improvement over the standard headlights recommend them if your budget allows. Happy ordering.

Lariat ultimate with the LED option is going be your cheaper way to get factory LED if you get the Black with value package. Going to be a very well equipped truck with either combination. On the plus side you get a discount on the ultimate with the Tremor package. I went Sport with value package route to get the LED but looked at the ultimate route as well. The LED headlights are great and huge improvement over the standard headlights recommend them if your budget allows. Happy ordering.

I wanted the LEDs, but I am fine with the Lariat Black and the painted pieces, so I ordered it along with Lariat Ultimate. If they had a blackout KR or Limited, minus all of the Chrome/Silver, I would have considered them, as well.

The cheapest Super Duty with LED's is a Lariat with the Sport/Black package, and nothing else. That's an MSRP of $61,692. A Lariat with both Ultimate and LED's is $62,037.

so what do I gain with the $350 more?? Other then loosing the paintedstuff

so what do I gain with the $350 more?? Other then loosing the paintedstuff
Lariat Ultimate is a fully loaded lariat everything

The LARIAT Ultimate Package is optional on LARIAT Crew Cab®.

Includes:
• Ambient Lighting – Fixed Color
• LED Box Lighting (incl. LED Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL))
• Power-Adjustable Pedals with Memory
• Easy Entry/Exit Memory Driver’s Seat Feature
• Power Heated/Ventilated Driver/Passenger Seat with Driver Side Memory
• Intelligent Access with Push-button Start (PEPS)
• Power Telescoping/Tilt Steering Wheel/Column, memory and audio controls
• PowerScope® Trailer Tow Mirrors with Memory
• Remote Start System
• Remote Tailgate Release
• Tailgate Step
• Voice-activated Navigation System with HD and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
• Wireless Charging Pad (only included when 40/console/40 seat is ordered)

The LARIAT Value Package is optional on Super Duty LARIAT.

Includes:
• Easy Entry/Exit Memory Driver’s Seat Feature
• LED Box Lighting (including LED Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
• Power-Adjustable Pedals with Memory
• Power Heated/Ventilated Driver/Passenger Seat with Driver Side Memory
• PowerScope® Trailer Tow Mirrors with Memory
• Remote Start System

The LARIAT Black Appearance Package is optional on LARIAT F-250 and F-350 SRW Crew Cab® with 4x4.

Includes:
• 6” Ebony Black Angular – Running Boards
• 20” Ebony Black Painted Premium Aluminum Wheels
• LT275/65R 20E OWL A/T
• Body-color front and rear bumper
• Ebony Black Fender Vent Surround
• Ebony Black Painted front Grille Bars
• Ebony Ford Logo on Front Grille
• Ebony Black Painted Mirror Caps
• Headlamps – Black out surrounds, LED only
• Tough Bed® (spray-in bedliner; includes tailgate-Guard, black box bed tie-down hooks and black bed attachment bolts)
• Wheel Well Liner, Rear

Latest Discussions

Back