Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
USMC 1985-1998
Current Ride
2006 F250
Current Ride #2
2018 Widebody Challenger Hellcat
It's great to see that people are ordering their Tremors, receiving their VIN, and finally getting their trucks. I have not had that luck. Ordered our F250 SD King Ranch 6.7 on Feb 8th and we still don't have a VIN. My 2006 F250 is awesome but a new Tremor would be a great addition. :cautious:

It's great to see that people are ordering their Tremors, receiving their VIN, and finally getting their trucks. I have not had that luck. Ordered our F250 SD King Ranch 6.7 on Feb 8th and we still don't have a VIN. My 2006 F250 is awesome but a new Tremor would be a great addition. :cautious:
what is the dealer telling you, have you contacted ford directly

Seems to me the dealer doesn’t have any super duty allocation. That should be one of the first questions before you place your order.

That’s a problem. I placed an order mid July and just got the VIN this week. Not a King Ranch but a really nice Sport, Ultimate, Tremor, 350 in Iconic that I won’t be taking as I found a matching one that was already inbound.

Dealer is saying that we will have a VIN any day and orders placed just before ours have started to get their VIN. The dealership had and still has other F250 just not with the specs that we were looking for in our truck. We haven't contacted Ford directly and I'm not sure who and how to do that.

The truck I have inbound was ordered first week of March as a reference point. Search the Ford Inventory. I saw a bunch of KRs when I did. Ended up finding my truck in Montana. If you’re willing to travel there are likely options

That's a long wait, but it will be worth it!

I ordered mine, 6.7 Platinum on 2/6, and did not receive the VIN until mid July. Hopefully you'll get yours soon.

Ordered mine July 8th and have had a vin since the 30th of July. Something seems off with your wait.

I finally received my VIN. The build is scheduled for Sept 7th. After such a long wait getting a VIN seems like a small miracle.

Well, alright! Good news, right? Though I'm sure you hate it for you to be last, I just hope you're last (of the pre-COVID orders anyway).

You pre-COVID order guys definitely need some sort of award for the wait you've had to endure, and patience you've been expected to demonstrate. Or a beer. Scotch? Yeah, the good stuff. I wish I could give you a dram, on me.

Congrats on the VIN and build date.

Well, alright! Good news, right? Though I'm sure you hate it for you to be last, I just hope you're last (of the pre-COVID orders anyway).

You pre-COVID order guys definitely need some sort of award for the wait you've had to endure, and patience you've been expected to demonstrate. Or a beer. Scotch? Yeah, the good stuff. I wish I could give you a dram, on me.

Congrats on the VIN and build date.
it was a long fucking wait ..... May to Aug but there are guys from Mar and Feb that got there July Aug timeframe

I finally received my VIN. The build is scheduled for Sept 7th. After such a long wait getting a VIN seems like a small miracle.
that's my build day as well!

FINALLY.....getting closer. I'm not sure I've ever waited this long for anything! We'll see!

VIN: 1FT8W3BT3XXXXXXXX
Order ID: D002
Customer: PXXXXX
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 Platinum
Order Receipt Date: 2020-02-06
Production Date: 2020-09-11
Shipment Date: 2020-09-13
Days in Transit (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-09-26
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

I am sorry to hear this, I ordered mine May 9, 2020 received my VIN# May 29, 2020 and picked up my truck July 27, 2020. Something doesn’t seem right with your order. Should’ve had yours long before I had mine.

FINALLY.....getting closer. I'm not sure I've ever waited this long for anything! We'll see!

VIN: 1FT8W3BT3XXXXXXXX
Order ID: D002
Customer: PXXXXX
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 Platinum
Order Receipt Date: 2020-02-06
Production Date: 2020-09-11
Shipment Date: 2020-09-13
Days in Transit (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-09-26
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

I'm a couple of days behind your order date and a couple of days behind on the delivery. My truck is planned to be delivered on 2020-09-28

Nice! Kind of crazy to be waiting this long for trucks...oh well, getting closer!

glad you got it , the dealership probably did not have an allocation for a Super Duty????? You will love it.

Exciting times as we are now 12 days away from the planned delivery of the new ride. My current truck (I still love my current truck) is a 2006 F250 so I'm anticipating some advancements from that truck. Maybe some significant advancements since 2006.

WIN_20200916_12_38_49_Pro.jpg
;)

Back