Long Term Lurker, First Time Poster

tomlinss617

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 AMB F250 Tremor (former lifted 2015 SD, 2018 Raptor Owner)
Hey everyone! Long term lurker, first time poster. After a few months I finally took delivery of my 2022 AMB Tremor.

Thought I'd share a short vehicle history: several Toyota tundra's from 2009-2013 (two Saab's mixed in there too). Then to a 2015 F350 which got a 6 inch BDS lift with 37s. Then to a 2018 Raptor. Then made the STUPID mistake of getting a 2021 Jeep Gladiator. Regretted it in a split second. Super under powered and geared very odd. I put deposit down on a 2021 Ford Raptor Build. After going down a Youtube rabbit hole decided to explore the tremor SD. Well, gave up on the raptor and I'm psyched! (technically still have the deposit down).

Anyways, super pumped and have a lot of mods planned! I'm shocked at how big these new SDs are... feels like the same size as my lifted 2015 F350.

IMG_4074.jpeg

Welcome! Concur with your decision. Lack of tow capacity on these off road trucks was a decision point for me as well.

Welcome!!!

Congrats on the new truck! AMB owners wish they had Black trucks but settled for Blue…😂 😉Kidding! Badass Truck brotha, enjoy!

Back