Locking cap for Diesel Tank

STDevil

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Super Duty
Anyone know where to get one of these? I thought the Stant 10510D would work, but there's some weird triangle thing at the start of the threads and the cap wont thread into the filler neck.

Even better would be a set of locking caps, one for the diesel tank and one for the DEF tank. I have seen a few comments about how this would be cool, but don't know if there's product out there that can be purchased.

Any information would be appreciated!

Thank you all...

This was on another thread "
Tremor Brothers -
I recently found on line this locking billet aluminum locking diesel fuel cap. It is extremely well made right here in the USA ?? in Marysville, Kansas. If your interested in ordering one you must call and place your order. The phone number is listed on the cap. The lady I spoke with name is Nicole and she made the purchase seamless. It’s a very high quality fuel cap and I paid $67.95 for the cap and one extra key shipped.
Based on my ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ purchase experience I would absolutely do business again with this company. ??????"

I would like to find a good option too - not about theft but about sabotage.

This was on another thread "
Tremor Brothers -
I recently found on line this locking billet aluminum locking diesel fuel cap. It is extremely well made right here in the USA ?? in Marysville, Kansas. If your interested in ordering one you must call and place your order. The phone number is listed on the cap. The lady I spoke with name is Nicole and she made the purchase seamless. It’s a very high quality fuel cap and I paid $67.95 for the cap and one extra key shipped.
Based on my ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ purchase experience I would absolutely do business again with this company. ??????"
Thank you. I remember seeing this thread now! Can you give me the thread name so I can go look at the phone number?

Thanks,

2020 F250 BEM Billet Aluminum locking fuel cap (Diesel)​

Thank you. I remember seeing this thread now! Can you give me the thread name so I can go look at the phone number?

Thanks,

Attachments

• 546E8C60-2375-4F59-BAA7-A21E49E63A5E.png
    546E8C60-2375-4F59-BAA7-A21E49E63A5E.png
    576.7 KB · Views: 24
I would like to find a good option too - not about theft but about sabotage.

Damn,,, didnt even consider that.

Why would someone want to do that to you?

Never once crossed my mind as ive never heard of someone doing that..

Is it an area related problem?

I just called - they are out of stock and do not make a def cap yet. Not sure if they fit 2021+ but she will know in a week. I assume they are the same. Just saying what she said.....

Damn,,, didnt even consider that.

Why would someone want to do that to you?

Never once crossed my mind as ive never heard of someone doing that..

Is it an area related problem?
I blame the Damn Tesla owners. They think everyone coal rolls them when the trucks are only accelerating.

Back