F 🌲 50
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Tremor Lithium Gray
First Responder
Retired LEO
Just ordered a locker down vault for my Tremor. I had a locker down in my last truck and really liked it. It was $290.00 shipped after 10% discount.

8CEA3245-5FDD-4BCE-8138-A89507D64A81.png

Looks very similar to the Console Vault or Factory Ford unit. You will love it! There is still room on top for the "to-go box of Tex Mex leftovers in the console too!

If I had not lost all my firearms in a horrible boating accident, I would feel safe keeping a pistol in there. :geek:

Ed

Looks very similar to the Console Vault or Factory Ford unit. You will love it! There is still room on top for the "to-go box of Tex Mex leftovers in the console too!

If I had not lost all my firearms in a horrible boating accident, I would feel safe keeping a pistol in there. :geek:

Ed
Boating accidents - yep lost all mine too! ????

I have one for my rig with the 80/20/80 front bench and love it. Its in my 150 now, but will get pulled to go into my 350 when it arrives.

Must have safe for those “better to have it and not need it - than... to need it and not have it” items!

Ed

How does one loose “all their firearms in a boating accident”

For those of you who have the vault installed, will a handgun lay on top and still be able to close the lid?
Thanks. Trying to decide this on my build.

It's intended as a joke. As in what you would say if Beto O'Rourke sent the police to your door to take your guns away.

Ed

How are you guys mounting your 'hardware' inside the console vault? Magnet holder?

It's intended as a joke. As in what you would say if Beto O'Rourke sent the police to your door to take your guns away.

Ed
[/QUOTE

Ahhhhhh

Last edited:

I can't speak for anyone else but I loaded my entire collection of ammo and firearms into a boat with the intention of taking them to the local gun buy back. Boat sank during the trip. Shame.

Many of us sportsman here in WI have lost firearms ice fishing. You know that cold water on the hands and that hole in the ice. :confused:

Back