- Jan 5, 2021
- Reaction Points
- Current Ride
First off I would like to thank everyone for sharing their information on this forum as it has been fun and informative as I waited for the arrival of my new F350 tremor. Well the day finally came and my truck arrived 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Below are some before and after pictures of my phase 1 build. Here is what has been done so far.....
- Fuel Maverick 20 x 9 +20 wheels - I tow a lot so wanted to keep the wheels at the fender line.
- Nitto Ridge Grappler 295 65 R20
- Gtechniq Ceramic Coating on truck and wheels
- 10 year self healing PPF on the hood, grill, bumper and front fenders
- Interior treatment by Gtechniq on leather
- Front Window Tint