LinksWell - GEN IV 12.1" T-Style Radio

MTTremor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 King Ranch Tremor
Has anyone added the LinksWell - GEN IV 12.1" T-Style Radio to there truck yet? I would like to know how you like it over stock. I am really looking hard at adding one with the 360 adapter.

I’ve added the Phoenix radio. After working out a bunch of glitches I’m loving it.
F8427896-9F3E-47B1-9279-E5B454E33F1C.jpeg

I like sync 3 too much. There are a lot of features in sync 3 that are not on other radio systems. I will say it does look good almost as if it was oem.

I like sync 3 too much. There are a lot of features in sync 3 that are not on other radio systems. I will say it does look good almost as if it was oem.

it retains the entire sync system. ;)

nope. Retains that as well. The entire factory sync system is as functional as it was from factory.
Hey do they have an Apple tablet radio that you know of Brother?

nope. Retains that as well. The entire factory sync system is as functional as it was from factory.
Could you post video of tagging artist or songs while recording xm radio so one could play back a song. I believe the oem sync can record up to an hour worth of music for playback regardless of what xm station you are on. It’s awesome!

Hey do they have an Apple tablet radio that you know of Brother?
I think it's only Apple Music. I could be wrong. Hell ask and woman I'm always wrong.

can you post the link??
Could you post video of tagging artist or songs while recording xm radio so one could play back a song. I believe the oem sync can record up to an hour worth of music for playback regardless of what xm station you are on. It’s awesome!
I’m not sure how to post things on this site. But this was one video on Utube. I saw a better one I will look for that showed a sick mode to clock your speed. He was able to watch Netflix in his 2020 F350. And he mentioned that the stock bed cameras shut off the view after 20mph. And with his radio you can travel at 80 and keep your bed camera
1600541321026.png

[/
1600541580792.jpeg

He has it in a Tremor

None of them have shown the xm stereo tagging or recording xm stereo. Its all good I don't have the funds now anyway. haha

None of them have shown the xm stereo tagging or recording xm stereo. Its all good I don't have the funds now anyway. haha
Yeah. And you need to pay that fee to ford to have WiFi to watch Netflix and google stuff. Looked sick to me.

Back