Line-x

purduesd

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Platty 6.7 Tremor
Went in and got scheduled for line-x and Linex rebranded Backflip Mx4 today. :)

Ive always used regular line-x (not premium). The way i understand it, the premium is just a clear sprayed over. I think I'm gonna try premium this time so its a little easier to clean and appears a little darker.

They had samples and the premium seems maybe a touch less tacky. Figured i's ask your experiences, since stuff sliding around in the bed is no bueno.

Thanks fellas.

Went in and got scheduled for line-x and Linex rebranded Backflip Mx4 today. :)

Ive always used regular line-x (not premium). The way i understand it, the premium is just a clear sprayed over. I think I'm gonna try premium this time so its a little easier to clean and appears a little darker.

They had samples and the premium seems maybe a touch less tacky. Figured i's ask your experiences, since stuff sliding around in the bed is no bueno.

Thanks fellas.

I had the premium in my Ram. I like it a lot. it was easier to clean and did not fade. I would say that it was decently smooth texture to where things might slide around. I just kept a bunge cord hooked across the bed, so when I put stuff in and closed the tailgate, the items wouldnt slide to the back of the bed, but they would slide left to right some.

Anything will be better that the Ford spray.

I had the premium in my Ram. I like it a lot. it was easier to clean and did not fade. I would say that it was decently smooth texture to where things might slide around. I just kept a bunge cord hooked across the bed, so when I put stuff in and closed the tailgate, the items wouldnt slide to the back of the bed, but they would slide left to right some.

Thanks! Hmmm maybe a should line-x and add a rubber bed mat

My 2002 Toyota Tacoma had the Standard Line-X sprayed in it. It is still holding up, but is basically faded dark gray now. I gave the truck to my Father in 2013. He leaves it out in the Texas Heat. For my 2013 F150, the Line X Shop had a special no-cost upgrade for premium or color. I went with the Premium with the extra UV. It has faded a little. I have hauled sand, dirt, rocks, etc. in the bed w/o issues. During that time, probably 25% of the time it was in downtown or city parking lots out in the sun. Itis also used as my daily driver. I will go Line-X again on every vehicle forward.

Thanks! Hmmm maybe a should line-x and add a rubber bed mat
That’s what I have done on my Tremor, and on the last 2 pickups I owned.
I got Line-x then added a bed mat to keep stuff from sliding around. It works great, & that’s why I still do it. After a few years if you remove the mat to clean out the bed real good, the Line-x still looks new & shiny underneath.

That’s what I have done on my Tremor, and on the last 2 pickups I owned.
I got Line-x then added a bed mat to keep stuff from sliding around. It works great, & that’s why I still do it. After a few years if you remove the mat to clean out the bed real good, the Line-x still looks new & shiny underneath.

What brand mat did u go with? Thanks!

My 2002 Toyota Tacoma had the Standard Line-X sprayed in it. It is still holding up, but is basically faded dark gray now. I gave the truck to my Father in 2013. He leaves it out in the Texas Heat. For my 2013 F150, the Line X Shop had a special no-cost upgrade for premium or color. I went with the Premium with the extra UV. It has faded a little. I have hauled sand, dirt, rocks, etc. in the bed w/o issues. During that time, probably 25% of the time it was in downtown or city parking lots out in the sun. Itis also used as my daily driver. I will go Line-X again on every vehicle forward.

Thanks ya this will be my 4th ford truck to get line-x and they all held up incredible. So i’m sold on the brand for sure... just thinking about whether to plop down the extra 100 on the “premium”. It’s gonna have a bakflip cover so UV isn’t really the concern. My .5 mile gravel drive gets limestone dust everywhere and thinking the premium might look better after a quick hose down. Do you notice the premium being any more slick?

What brand mat did u go with? Thanks!
I’m not sure of the brand, I’ll have to look at it closely. I just made sure that it wasn’t too thin, as those tend to move around sometimes. I’ll look & see if it has a brand marking on it somewhere.

The Line - X is the best. I have the Ford spray no complaints, but Have line - x in my Raptor and my friend just got a new F150 had Line-x and a Back flip its much nicer than my factory cover and spray in. Plus my truck sat in the "body shop" for a long time before it got shipped to the dealership

Back