Light bar mounts

Is there any companies coming out a with mount system for a 40” light bar on the bumper?
Zroadz makes one that will fit a 30” curved bar on top of the bumper. It’s for 17-19 trucks and I’m not sure if any of the grille and bumper design upgrades for this year will affect fitment.

FWIW I had one of those on my 2018 and it blocked the bottom portion of the front camera. I will be going another route on the Tremor...

I don’t like the in your face look of light bars. I’m waiting until I can figure out a more stealth way to mount accessory lights. Perhaps under the stock fog lights in that void or behind the grille somewhere.

I don’t like the in your face look of light bars. I’m waiting until I can figure out a more stealth way to mount accessory lights. Perhaps under the stock fog lights in that void or behind the grille somewhere.
Dude I’m the same way. I fall asleep thinking about a clean way to add lights. So far all I can think of is behind the grill.

Well don’t make fun of mine cause I will be installing the Zroadz 30” front bumper and the 2 rear under the bumper this weekend. ? I’ll post pictures when I’m done.

Attachments

• 90A4B253-F611-420D-84D7-C59C4CE6545A.jpeg
    90A4B253-F611-420D-84D7-C59C4CE6545A.jpeg
    493.8 KB · Views: 579
  • AB60CD8B-36B2-4ADD-806E-1BCD7C8BF065.jpeg
    AB60CD8B-36B2-4ADD-806E-1BCD7C8BF065.jpeg
    474.4 KB · Views: 623
Thought about the rear light mounts they make as well. Decided against it based on how low they sit. The hitch frame has oval shaped holes just ahead of the horizontal draw bar. I think I’ll tuck some small rigid sr series lights up and out of the way there. With a diffused beam it should provide perfect lighting for the back. Still deciding though.

You can always add on the upfitter panel. I believe all trucks are wired. Take a look under hood and in the overhead console to verify.

Back