Levelling kit help

Walnutz

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 7.3L Lariat sport
So my local tire shop has body armour 2.5in spacer kits for a good price rite now and have no issue installing it on the Tremor. Besides the alignment after should I be looking into a track bar or other components since this is such a simple set up? Only spacer and shock brackets. Never had one like this so not sure what to expect. Love the truck but hate the rake and hardly tow. I will add airbags if needed one day. Not looking for a Carli kit at this time. Hope Im not making a mistake going with such a simple set up..... Thanks for any input.

I don’t think so. I had a Dodge with a spacer kit, no track bar. It looked great. If you’re happy with the ride, the spacer kits are just fine. Every Chevy Trail Boss has a spacer kit!

I just installed the ready lift 2.5 with track bar relocation bracket which you need if you aren't getting an adjustable track bar. Its on sale for $350 I think at Stage 3 Motorsports.

I asked them about a track bar bracket or even a new one and was told not needed with a 2.5 level. Also whats the down side to using shock extension brackets compared to taller shocks? After this is done what can be purchased to tighten up the front end feeling? Only drove it a bit after the level and rides ok but feels a bit loose and more wondering than before. Tires are new Nittos ridge grapplers.

Also the 2.5 level makes it look and feel much bigger. I went from a 2017 f350 with BDS 4in full lift and 37s and this is not far off of what that was. New +18 offset 18x9 rims and 35x12.5x18 ridge grapplers and its a whole new truck! Love it but need to fix the wondering feeling it has.

Also the 2.5 level makes it look and feel much bigger. I went from a 2017 f350 with BDS 4in full lift and 37s and this is not far off of what that was. New +18 offset 18x9 rims and 35x12.5x18 ridge grapplers and its a whole new truck! Love it but need to fix the wondering feeling it has.

are the tires brand new?.....

if yes, id give it 1k miles for tire break in and see if it settles down...

are the tires brand new?.....

if yes, id give it 1k miles for tire break in and see if it settles down...
I agree... and drop the rear pressure when empty to 60. I had to make a dealer visit that they reinflated to 80 and the truck was very unstable at speed.

I asked them about a track bar bracket or even a new one and was told not needed with a 2.5 level. Also whats the down side to using shock extension brackets compared to taller shocks? After this is done what can be purchased to tighten up the front end feeling? Only drove it a bit after the level and rides ok but feels a bit loose and more wondering than before. Tires are new Nittos ridge grapplers.

my buddy works for a guy who has a 19 f350, and his son drives a 19 f250....he put level kits on both trucks, dad has the track bar drop...the sons did not....both running 35in tires...no real difference between the 2.

if you look directly from the front and pay attention. .you can just see the axle is shifted a hair in the sons truck.....but you have to be looking for it....

it would bug me lol. so i would do it just for looks.

one of the reasons i went with 1in,....i like the rake for towing, and the steering wheel is still straight ..just not how steep it is from the factory...if i did not tow heavy, i would probably run the full 2.5 kit with a track bar.

and i run 60 front and rear empty also... it really helps in wet weather

Back