Leveling kit

I'm running readylift 2.5" spacer. Thats the only way to get true level on a tremor without more modifications. Leveling springs won't work

D09C61E2-312A-4A29-A71D-574A8E5E0EE9.jpeg

I'm running readylift 2.5" spacer. Thats the only way to get true level on a tremor without more modifications. Leveling springs won't work
You still need to upgrade other items to account for the geometry change. I would never recommend spacers over springs myself.

Im looking at
Eibach springs with longer shocks
Extended brake lines
Sway bar drop bracket
Adjustable drag bar
Caster shims

Eventually aftermarket radius rods to account for the small lift(move the axle back forward.) all of this so it drives oem or better with 37’s

You still need to upgrade other items to account for the geometry change. I would never recommend spacers over springs myself.

Im looking at
Eibach springs with longer shocks
Extended brake lines
Sway bar drop bracket
Adjustable drag bar
Caster shims

Eventually aftermarket radius rods to account for the small lift(move the axle back forward.) all of this so it drives oem or better with 37’s
My truck has ALL of that

My truck has ALL of that
I wasnt meaning you specifically, but that's what I want to do in order to do my level.

If you have the ready lift kit, its got many drop brackets. They sell a spacer version but also a spring version. I prefer replacing the springs instead of using spacers.

I don't think you can replace the springs if you want a true level since the tremor has longer front springs and larger rear block.

What size wheels and tires? And does your truck have an leveling kit?

Rapid Red Tremor
2.5” Carli commuter level.
adjusted air pressures, empty: 50 front, 40 rear.
Method NV 305 HD, 18” x 9. +18
37x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
41 3/8” fenderwell before
43 1/2” fenderwell after.

REAR 44 1/2””

I just bought a 2021 Platinum Tremor. Readylift says it doesn’t fit 2021 and not ANY Tremors. As far as I know, no significant changes from 2019 onward. Did you proceed with ReadyLift despite them stating it wasn’t truly compatible with your Tremor?

There is a whole thread on this....

I just bought a 2021 Platinum Tremor. Readylift says it doesn’t fit 2021 and not ANY Tremors. As far as I know, no significant changes from 2019 onward. Did you proceed with ReadyLift despite them stating it wasn’t truly compatible with your Tremor?
Yeah it all fits fine, the only tremor difference is that the spring is like half an inch longer I think. It probably only says that because they haven't been able to get one to test.

Has anybody done the coilover conversion on their tremor? It would be nice to be able to adjust the height yourself. I’d like to go up 1.5”-2” but all coils I see are either 2.5” or 3”. Not a big fan of spacers.

Has anybody done the coilover conversion on their tremor? It would be nice to be able to adjust the height yourself. I’d like to go up 1.5”-2” but all coils I see are either 2.5” or 3”. Not a big fan of spacers.
Don't you have to cut your frame for coilovers??

Back