Leveled with stock wheels and tires?

Robert357

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
21 F-250 Tremor 7.3
Current Ride #2
21 F-250 King Ranch 6.7
I’m going to install a 2.5 pin top lift but really like my stock tires and wheels. Has anyone done the same height lift/level and kept the factory Tremor wheels/tires? How does it look? Are they too small or look good? Any thoughts, experience and pics would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you so much. I think it looks tremendous. Congrats on one beautiful looking truck. I’m in Newport Beach, where abouts are you located in So Cal?

Thank you so much. I think it looks tremendous. Congrats on one beautiful looking truck. I’m in Newport Beach, where abouts are you located in So Cal?
My family lives in Huntington Beach, but we are currently up north in the Bay Area.

How was your experience with CJC? I don’t want to be rude but may I ask what you paid for the install of the system on your Tremor?

Attachments

• 5152CAD6-92C9-4B2D-8D93-980663E46566.jpeg
    5152CAD6-92C9-4B2D-8D93-980663E46566.jpeg
    526.4 KB · Views: 17
My family lives in Huntington Beach, but we are currently up north in the Bay Area.
Bay Area? Any chance San Jose and drive on Almaden Expressway? Saw a CG that I thought could be a Tremor a few w/e’s back, as I turned left in front of them at a light.....

Back