modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Anyone considering a level kit for the Tremor? I've seen a couple people dislike the amount of rake it has from the factory.

** Edit - Here are some other good threads on the subject:

Last edited:
Thinking leveling kit when tires get low, and adding 37’s and possibly spacers if needed with the 37’s. I like the look of the factory wheels.

Also, I am trying to find a long travel airbag that will work with stock rear suspension, so when I hook up to fifth wheel or gooseneck I don’t sag in the rear.

Carli makes a nice long travel airbag. My truck hasn’t arrived yet so I can’t comment on the rake. I’m sure that by the time the stock tires wear out there will be some good optic for suspension upgrades specific to the tremor. Then maybe 37s to make it even more bad ass

Spoke with carli, and their airbags are designed to work with their 4.5” lift minimum, so tying to get someone to measure them to see what might need to modify to make them work on the tremor, can’t lift it anymore or I’ll have issues with my fifth wheel.
but yes, many new mods will be out soon and look forward to seeing what vendors come up with.

Spoke with carli, and their airbags are designed to work with their 4.5” lift minimum, so tying to get someone to measure them to see what might need to modify to make them work on the tremor, can’t lift it anymore or I’ll have issues with my fifth wheel.
but yes, many new mods will be out soon and look forward to seeing what vendors come up with.
Maybe kelderman? I think their bags are more for ride and towing and not for travel but I’m not 100%

I level mine simply by attaching my toy hauler. Rake is an engineered function that allows the truck to level out while under load.

I learned my lesson on my last Super Duty. I regretted installing a leveling kit as soon as I put a heavy load on the rear axle. I ended up having to replace a blown rear shock and install airbags to get the rear of the truck back to level under load.

If your truck is a daily driver that allows you to choose form over function then level it. As I have aged I guess I find myself worrying more about function over form. My 2 cents.

I want to see how the 35s look. If I’m happy with that size and don’t like the rake, then I may reverse level it with shorter rear blocks.

Ill be interested to see the details on the "lift" on the tremor and how it compares to say a Carli 2.5 leveling kit. Maybe I can get away with just some fox shocks to smooth out the ride a little.

It’s similar to the Carli kit as they use no spacers and achieve the leveling by longer springs and shocks. Also why they are pricey for a 2.5 inch level kit. However I had one on my 6.7 F350 and it was an awesome ride compared to the spacer set up. I haven’t received my tremor yet but from what I’ve seen the rake is still there even with the raised front end. I’m not a fan of the rake at all so hopefully someone makes a kit pretty soon.

Tremor has a 3 inch block in the rear from the looks of it. Have t measured but it’s about that big. Could reverse level by swapping that out. Would still be a tall truck

That’s actually a better option since I want to keep the truck as factory as possible to see how good the set up actually is. Hopefully someone will try that soon and if so post some info on it.

Much cheaper option also. Saves from buying longer shocks up front. Cheap blocks and a bit of labour. Sounds like the way to go!
PMF makes blocks. But you can also get shorter blocks from Ford. The blocks on the F150 are 1.25 inch compared to the Tremor’s 3 or 4 inch.

Last edited:
If anyone has a 7.3l F250 tremor and they wanted to measure the stock block and provide an image of it that would be awesome!!, Cheers

Here is a screen grab of the rear blocks on a diesel F250 Tremor.

FC0D382D-5920-4A2D-8AD3-D2F9797E3BAD.png

Last edited:
I believe that someone already measured the tremor blocks at 3.25 and 2 inch for the non tremors.

As I have aged I guess I find myself worrying more about function over form. My 2 cents.

Omg, you and I both, brother.

I see too many dailey driven, "badass" lifted trucks with deep offroad tires that are BALD as heck because the owner cannot afford the truck, the even shittier fuel mileage AND replacing $1500 in tires every year....because , SHOCKER..... Boggers or Rockers weren't made for 50k miles of hiway driving.

I actually bought a car (payment) , fueled it and drove it everyday for less money than the what monthly fuel bill was for my 7.3L 2001 F250.... live and learn.

Let me restate that for the kids worried about fuel mileage in a Super Duty..... it actually saved me money to buy another (used) car, insure it, fuel it, etc , than just the fuel bill for my daily driven 7.3L diesel Super Duty.
Keep in mind, that 7.3L got better fuel mileage than any modern diesel out there today.

Back