Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
Well I'm going to be 53 yrs young next month. I feel I have experienced a lot in life. We all did. There's a saying that goes "One hand washes the other 2 hands wash the face". This site has helped me out with so much wisdom with the Tremor world, and i have grown close to you all. I figure there are many wiser dudes on here than me, but I as always have something to give back. Thats my stories of life. Please tell yours. I for one am all ears.
1- Never Cheat, lie, or steal. What you do in life makes you who you are. You may not even realize it. Cheat once you're going to do it again and again. You steal something and get away with it you're going to see an easy way to get things. If you lie a couple of times you start to lie to yourself of who you are.
Everything comes back to you. Believe me. Be a true blue dude and try to be a Righteous Man. You will go farther in life.
2- Learn from your mistakes. This is absolutely one of the greatest lessons GOD gives us. No One is perfect. You need to Fuck up and learn from it. When I was an Ironworker and I messed up, every once in awhile I'd get screamed at by my foreman. He'd say something like you stupid fucking asshole, and chew me out. Of course you'd be embarrassed. Also pissed. A couple times I'd ask the prick to step outside the gate to settle this like MEN. But boy I never did that mistake again. The bigger the mistake the better the lesson. Learn from your mistakes.
3- Own your choices. Don't say oh so and so said I should do this. Own it. Own everything you do. The good, the bad, even the Ugly. You will be respected for being True. You may be wrong or the person may not agree with you BUT own it. Be True to yourself.
4- Learn from others. Don't be stubborn not to take advice. To many times PRIDE gets in the way of you growing. Pride is a bitch. I'm a proud mother fucker and should be more Humble for sure. But I do always love advice. You should at least hear it out and then mold it into what ever you are doing. Sometimes don't use it at all but to listen to the advise would be wise.
5- Be your own man. You can follow others foot paths in life BUT be authentic. What works for me may not work for you. Visa Versa. You got to go out there and figure all this shit out for yourself.
6- Be a friendly guy. Mean people SUCK. I had to leave my home at 18. My Uncle bought me a book "How to win friends and influence people". I always forget I read that book a few times. It was a great read. It basicly said to Listen to people and let them say what they have to say. Remember names and birthdates. Try not to speak about yourself so much. (Shit I may have to dig that book up and reread as I go on and on about myself all the time). People are usually more interested in whats up with them. A pleasant guy goes further in life than an unpleasant dude.
7- Find GOD in your life. If you start to believe in GOD and start praying to GOD you will experience a change in your life for the better. If you can commit yourself to go to Mass every week no matter what. Then start living by the rules of the 10 commandments, you will be blessed more than you can Imagine. Or follow the rules of your religion true changes will come to you. Trust me on this. Or just give it a try. It starts with a belief in GOD then turns into a Love for GOD. Then the hard part comes. Thats making sacrifices by doing good things for others for the Glory To GOD. Again many good things will come back to you. I have a Prayer Thread so thats all I'll say about this for now.

I have so much to add to this thread. Its not even funny. My takes on woman. How to please them and how to pick them up. There are a lot of studs on this site I'm assuming, to share their wisdom. Love to hear your stories fellas.
But this being a good start to this thread. Lets share like you are teaching your son the facts of life. This truly can be an epic thread for all the Wisdom we can share or just joke around with. Papa, David, Rictor, Sludge, just to name a few BUT I can't wait to hear from all you wise dudes. I'm serious. Thanks for SHARING IN ADVANCE. Donny Mo Fo OUT. ? ? ? :cool:

Karma is a bitch. If you do others wrong....it is gonna bite you in the ass. I had a boss who was good at his job, but he truly enjoyed making people miserable. He was a complete ass. Eventually his behavior caught up to him, and with not a single subordinate or coworker having his back...he was docked pay and removed as a supervisor. He had to move out of his office and got stuck in a cubicle with the rest of us. Now he was miserable. Don't ever think your untouchable, and don't shoot your mouth off on social media. Comments are great as long as they respect others. Remember, Karma is real.....and it will come for you!
That’s some wisdom for sure. Great add my man. ???????

Honesty and Integrity has always been a deep seated value for me, it has served me well in life and 36 year career. In my observation a man either has it or he does not. A lie usually begets a lie, sadly I saw more than my share which did not end well. I believe integrity is ALWAYS doing the right thing when no one is looking. Not perfect here, there is only one perfect one. I don’t lie, cheat or steal. My word is my bond.

James 1:26
If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless.

Finally and most important to me and my family-
ALL of life’s answers lie between the covers of the Bible.
God has blessed me and my family beyond all measure.

Honesty and Integrity has always been a deep seated value for me, it has served me well in life and 36 year career. In my observation a man either has it or he does not. A lie usually begets a lie, sadly I saw more than my share which did not end well. I believe integrity is ALWAYS doing the right thing when no one is looking. Not perfect here, there is only one perfect one. I don’t lie, cheat or steal. My word is my bond.

James 1:26
If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless.

Finally and most important to me and my family-
ALL of life’s answers lie between the covers of the Bible.
God has blessed me and my family beyond all measure.
A great add my my man. As I reread a lot of my posts after a thumbs up. I see I’m cursing up a storm again. I want to try not to curse so much. I fell back into that trap. So a proper edict is good way to succeed. Sounded foul mouth is a huge turn off. It’s ok on the job site I guess but better off not at all. It’s a fault I must work on. Sorry for my rude and crude words. Great add again Patriot. I will grow with all of you showing lessons in life. You see I tricked you all thinking I was teaching the young bloods but by sharing a little I was able to get you to better ME!!!!!!!!!
????????

A great add my my man. As I reread a lot of my posts after a thumbs up. I see I’m cursing up a storm again. I want to try not to curse so much. I fell back into that trap. So a proper edict is good way to succeed. Sounded foul mouth is a huge turn off. It’s ok on the job site I guess but better off not at all. It’s a fault I must work on. Sorry for my rude and crude words. Great add again Patriot. I will grow with all of you showing lessons in life. You see I tricked you all thinking I was teaching the young bloods but by sharing a little I was able to get you to better ME!!!!!!!!!
????????
Don,
Your a good man and speak from the heart and no doubt you worked very hard all your life. We all as you say are “brothers from different Mothers” and learn from each other. ???? We are all in this life together, and none of us are perfect, hang tough brother, glad your feeling better!! ??????

Don,
Your a good man and speak from the heart and no doubt you worked very hard all your life. We all as you say are “brothers from different Mothers” and learn from each other. ???? We are all in this life together, and none of us are perfect, hang tough brother, glad your feeling better!! ??????
Love Ya Patriot. You too are a good man. ???????????????

So are you Patric. You do brighten my day my friend. You truly make me better as well. Let’s all keep it real. ??????

So are you Patric. You do brighten my day my friend. You truly make me better as well. Let’s all keep it real. ??????
We are watched a movie tonight Freaky on our Fire Stick. I keep checking my phone. Just read my post to Patric. It sounded kind of GAY. Dude I’m a straight up dude here. Sorry to just say it how it comes out. Not GAY here. That’s all. Patric you looking up my build and other things that you did out of a friendship just made my day. Not in a GAY WAY MY MAN. LOL ?

God’s blessings are ALL over the words that you spoke and very much appreciated by many. NO Sir, it’s not gay and NO apology is needed. This site has a lot of wisdom beyond just trucks. We have young and old guys on here, I’m double nickels (That’s 55 if anyone is counting ?). We all share and give advice, whether it’s towing, tires, shocks, lift kits, or Life lesson, which are just as important. After the things I’ve been through in life, let alone just today, it’s a Great reminder of what’s important. With everything else that’s going on in the world, You just gave US some real Life Talk. Keep the knowledge coming Iron Man, that’s what REAL MEN DO!!!! Much Appreciated

Grandpa always told me you're born with two things in life your word and your testicles. Without either you are not a man.
That is awesome !!!!!!! thanks for sharing that!

God’s blessings are ALL over the words that you spoke and very much appreciated by many. NO Sir, it’s not gay and NO apology is needed. This site has a lot of wisdom beyond just trucks. We have young and old guys on here, I’m double nickels (That’s 55 if anyone is counting ?). We all share and give advice, whether it’s towing, tires, shocks, lift kits, or Life lesson, which are just as important. After the things I’ve been through in life, let alone just today, it’s a Great reminder of what’s important. With everything else that’s going on in the world, You just gave US some real Life Talk. Keep the knowledge coming Iron Man, that’s what REAL MEN DO!!!! Much Appreciated
That was heart felt response. Thanks My Brother. Merry Christmas My man. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :cool:

Be careful of whos toes you step on while on your way to the top! You may be kissing thier ass on the way down.

What does that mean? One day it is totally possible the toes you stepped on to build your business or advance your career, may hold power or influence down the line that would benefit you or your business and they wont consider you because of the way you treated them or people.

Be careful of whos toes you step on while on your way to the top! You may be kissing thier ass on the way down.

What does that mean? One day it is totally possible the toes you stepped on to build your business or advance your career, may hold power or influence down the line that would benefit you or your business and they wont consider you because of the way you treated them or people.
Yeah Man Never Burn Bridges. GREAT ADD BACK WOODSER. You the the MAN. Merry Christmas my friend. ??????????

My wife and I watched Super 8. Great movie. They had the song “My Show Rona”. It was just a reminder of remembering the past. Life goes around cycles. Truly things from the past come back. Sorry You Young Bloods To Have It So Hard. Life truly should have had it easier than you had it.

Grandpa always told me you're born with two things in life your word and your testicles. Without either you are not a man.
My smart ass son would tell me that’s three things. Nevertheless, I’ll wait for the opportunity to use it on him.

Back