Lemons into Lemonade

MTTremor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 King Ranch Tremor
Story-
My adopted son was 20 years old he went to a party and the police came to break it up. He was drunk. This was in the winter time in Colorado about -1. He decided to sit in the passenger seat start his truck to do the right thing. Later on a police officer came and knocked on his window. He was still over the limit. The arrested him and charged him with a DWI. He took it like a man and did the requirements that the judge gave him.
After all done a friend of his in Alaska asked him if he would like to come up and learn to be a guide. He did.
Today he is guiding all over the world he is now 25. Been to Asia, New Zealand, and home base his home base of Alaska.
He is still single and keeping it that way and I keep telling him you are living every man's dream. I am very proud of him.

Attachments

• 24436.jpeg
    24436.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 20893.jpeg
    20893.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 24432.jpeg
    24432.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 9216.jpeg
    9216.jpeg
    691.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 5259.jpeg
    5259.jpeg
    318.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG952052.jpg
    IMG952052.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 44
  • photo0.jpg
    photo0.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 6052.jpeg
    6052.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 20894.jpeg
    20894.jpeg
    249 KB · Views: 41
  • 3432.jpeg
    3432.jpeg
    370.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG953083.jpg
    IMG953083.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 49
Story-
My adopted son was 20 years old he went to a party and the police came to break it up. He was drunk. This was in the winter time in Colorado about -1. He decided to sit in the passenger seat start his truck to do the right thing. Later on a police officer came and knocked on his window. He was still over the limit. The arrested him and charged him with a DWI. He took it like a man and did the requirements that the judge gave him.
After all done a friend of his in Alaska asked him if he would like to come up and learn to be a guide. He did.
Today he is guiding all over the world he is now 25. Been to Asia, New Zealand, and home base his home base of Alaska.
He is still single and keeping it that way and I keep telling him you are living every man's dream. I am very proud of him.
Nice!

@MTTremor
Awesome story...you raised a fine young man and have every right to be proud of him. His compass is straight and true. Man I love hunting and the pics are great! ??????????

Story-
Living life to it’s fullest. You did a great job giving values to accept what life throws his way. That story made my day even brighter. GOD BLESS YOU BOTH. ??????????

Good man! It took my step-son getting a DUI twice (before the age of 18) until he straightened out. Sober for 12 years now and still leads groups for NA (he thought, and is probably correct, that AA was not the right 'help' group). He's become a successful career person and has kids of his own now - different person. Glad your boy took to the outdoors for a clean life. Nothing wrong with staying single either (it saves you a ton of money!).

Back