Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
Army-Vet
Current Ride
2021 Star White Tremor
First Responder
Yep
First off, I am a two month tremor owner and have been stalking this forum long before and ever since! Last ride was 2012 F-250 6.7L. So wanted the 7.3L Godzilla, but at the end of the day…got another diesel monster!

Question, is my driver side front wheels/tire 1/4” from flush and my passenger side is a heavy 3/4” tucked? Stock suspension and stock tires/wheels (for now ?)

Sorry if already a thread, but couldn’t find it!

Sounds like your cab is on crooked. My '05 was like this. I did not notice it until I put bigger tires on. Took it to the dealer and they said it was within specs. It bothered me, so I took it to a bodyshop friend of mine and we loosen all the cab mounts/radiator support mounts and moved the cab & front clip over. Fairly easy to do at least on my '05.

First off, I am a two month tremor owner and have been stalking this forum long before and ever since! Last ride was 2012 F-250 6.7L. So wanted the 7.3L Godzilla, but at the end of the day…got another diesel monster!

Question, is my driver side front wheels/tire 1/4” from flush and my passenger side is a heavy 3/4” tucked? Stock suspension and stock tires/wheels (for now ?)

Sorry if already a thread, but couldn’t find it!
This is correct mine 2020 6.7 is the same way ... There is a thread about it I would have to find it. But it's the way the axle is positioned

Sounds like your cab is on crooked. My '05 was like this. I did not notice it until I put bigger tires on. Took it to the dealer and they said it was within specs. It bothered me, so I took it to a bodyshop friend of mine and we loosen all the cab mounts/radiator support mounts and moved the cab & front clip over. Fairly easy to do at least on my '05.
That sounds like it could definitely be the issue. Now just establishing what is “within spec tolerance.” Thanks for the info! ??

My side to side measurements are not equal, but yours seem more pronounced. That said, if the ground you’re on is out of level at all or if you’ve got a full tank of gas, the listing of the truck seems to have a major impact on the measurements you’ll pull off the fender.

Thanks Chris21667! That post was a fun read, but more about front and rear differing width. My front sits a little left to right on the front. Appreciate the link though!!! ?
No problem it always good to check if the issue is just how they are built or if is it a really problem like your wheels falling off ?

My side to side measurements are not equal, but yours seem more pronounced. That said, if the ground you’re on is out of level at all or if you’ve got a full tank of gas, the listing of the truck seems to have a major impact on the measurements you’ll pull off the fender.
They are never equal, but should not be easily visible to the eye. At least that's my opinion. If you are extremely OCD you never want to take a tape measure to your truck, lol (you will drive yourself crazy). Go by visible clues and nothing else.

They are never equal, but should not be easily visible to the eye. At least that's my opinion. If you are extremely OCD you never want to take a tape measure to your truck, lol (you will drive yourself crazy). Go by visible clues and nothing else.
Now that is an interesting issue you bring up…have we met? ? Actually, I am a bit OCD, but in this case I was putting on a set of mud flaps, driver side cleared and passenger rubbed. That got me to investigating…that is when the ICD started showing itself. ?!

Now that is an interesting issue you bring up…have we met? ? Actually, I am a bit OCD, but in this case I was putting on a set of mud flaps, driver side cleared and passenger rubbed. That got me to investigating…that is when the ICD started showing itself. ?!
OCD

FYI you can edit your posts. Just hit the “…” in the bottom-left of the post and click “Edit”. I edit pretty much all of my posts for typos lol. :ROFLMAO:

FYI you can edit your posts. Just hit the “…” in the bottom-left of the post and click “Edit”. I edit pretty much all of my posts for typos lol. :ROFLMAO:
Ah, thank you! You might help make me sound half assed intelligent with that advice…might take more than that, but shit…it can’t hurt!!! ???

Sounds like your front axle isn’t centered I have the same thing on mine but it has a 2.5in ready lift and a track bar relocation bracket. My passenger side sticks out maybe 1/2in more then drivers side. From what I’ve read only way to get it perfectly center is to get an adjustable track bar. Doesn’t bother me enough todo it.

Latest Discussions

Back