LED Bumper Light Bar / Flag Mount

SVT4X4

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
I had been debating on what to do on my front bumper for a dune flag mount and was going to build it into a light bar mount. With this did not want to block any airflow going into the truck, and was first going to put the light bar in front of the main bumper bar, but it looked like it would partly block the front camera. So ended up cutting a piece out of the bumper, getting a curved light and installing in the bumper welding some light mounts on the inside. Then used a rattle can spray bed liner on that part of bumper. Really like how it turned out. Then for a flag mount made a two piece that bolts to the bumper bolts, and I can remove the outer piece if needed.
LED Light Mount 1.JPG
LED Light Mount 2.JPG
Tremor Dunes 102020 7.JPG

good workmanship right there.

If you go to the dunes always better to have the flag set up ready to go with a nice solid mount.

You see plenty of guys in the parking lot of the hotel with drills and hammers putting flags on last minute.

good workmanship right there.

If you go to the dunes always better to have the flag set up ready to go with a nice solid mount.

You see plenty of guys in the parking lot of the hotel with drills and hammers putting flags on last minute.
i got a mount that can bolt to the bed on the front bed side rail holes it fine on mine

How I mounted mine

Attachments

• 20200823_112103.jpg
    20200823_112103.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 649
  • 20200823_112035.jpg
    20200823_112035.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 646
  • 20200823_112110.jpg
    20200823_112110.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 628
I had been debating on what to do on my front bumper for a dune flag mount and was going to build it into a light bar mount. With this did not want to block any airflow going into the truck, and was first going to put the light bar in front of the main bumper bar, but it looked like it would partly block the front camera. So ended up cutting a piece out of the bumper, getting a curved light and installing in the bumper welding some light mounts on the inside. Then used a rattle can spray bed liner on that part of bumper. Really like how it turned out. Then for a flag mount made a two piece that bolts to the bumper bolts, and I can remove the outer piece if needed. View attachment 6900View attachment 6901View attachment 6902
More pics of install please....

SVT4X4,
if you get the notion to do so, I would appreciate a how-to on your light bar project.
How did you mount the light to the p/up? Did you remove the bumper in order to cut it?
The fit & finish of your light bar is superb, and I think the placement is definitely one of the best I've seen.

Looks great!

It has to be mounted on the very front for the Silver Lake Sand Dunes.
Wow... Interesting... Uath this didn't care as long as you had one and every utv and side by side have them on the back

SVT4X4,
if you get the notion to do so, I would appreciate a how-to on your light bar project.
How did you mount the light to the p/up? Did you remove the bumper in order to cut it?
The fit & finish of your light bar is superb, and I think the placement is definitely one of the best I've seen.
Agreed 100%. It looks almost like a factory option. I would be really interesting in the details of the install. Although I will have painted bumpers so that might change things some.

Latest Discussions

Back