LED Bumper Light Bar / Flag Mount

SVT4X4

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
I had been debating on what to do on my front bumper for a dune flag mount and was going to build it into a light bar mount. With this did not want to block any airflow going into the truck, and was first going to put the light bar in front of the main bumper bar, but it looked like it would partly block the front camera. So ended up cutting a piece out of the bumper, getting a curved light and installing in the bumper welding some light mounts on the inside. Then used a rattle can spray bed liner on that part of bumper. Really like how it turned out. Then for a flag mount made a two piece that bolts to the bumper bolts, and I can remove the outer piece if needed.
LED Light Mount 1.JPG
LED Light Mount 2.JPG
Tremor Dunes 102020 7.JPG

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Blue Truck
Current Ride #2
Bigger Blue Truck
good workmanship right there.

If you go to the dunes always better to have the flag set up ready to go with a nice solid mount.

You see plenty of guys in the parking lot of the hotel with drills and hammers putting flags on last minute.

Chris21667

Stilling Recovering my Jeeps
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor - 2012 F150 5.0 - 2018 Ford Edge
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ
good workmanship right there.

If you go to the dunes always better to have the flag set up ready to go with a nice solid mount.

You see plenty of guys in the parking lot of the hotel with drills and hammers putting flags on last minute.
i got a mount that can bolt to the bed on the front bed side rail holes it fine on mine

msp116

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Miltary
USMC
Current Ride
2020 Tremor Velocity Blue
First Responder
Yes
I had been debating on what to do on my front bumper for a dune flag mount and was going to build it into a light bar mount. With this did not want to block any airflow going into the truck, and was first going to put the light bar in front of the main bumper bar, but it looked like it would partly block the front camera. So ended up cutting a piece out of the bumper, getting a curved light and installing in the bumper welding some light mounts on the inside. Then used a rattle can spray bed liner on that part of bumper. Really like how it turned out. Then for a flag mount made a two piece that bolts to the bumper bolts, and I can remove the outer piece if needed. View attachment 6900View attachment 6901View attachment 6902
More pics of install please....

CCAZ

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor Platinum 6.7L Magnetic
Nice! Very professional, what size light bar did you use?

Pachmayr

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2015 Duramax
Current Ride #2
ordered: 2021 F350 6.7L Power Stroke Tremor . scheduled build date: 11/09/20
SVT4X4,
if you get the notion to do so, I would appreciate a how-to on your light bar project.
How did you mount the light to the p/up? Did you remove the bumper in order to cut it?
The fit & finish of your light bar is superb, and I think the placement is definitely one of the best I've seen.

IceSoldier88

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
Velocity Blue F350 Diesel with Sport & Ultimate package
Current Ride #2
20 Explorer / 18 Indian Chieftain Limited / 19 Can-Am Defender XMR
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter
Looks great!

Chris21667

Stilling Recovering my Jeeps
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor - 2012 F150 5.0 - 2018 Ford Edge
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ
It has to be mounted on the very front for the Silver Lake Sand Dunes.
Wow... Interesting... Uath this didn't care as long as you had one and every utv and side by side have them on the back

Spenda864

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
18 Ford F250, 6.7, SRW, Platinum
SVT4X4,
if you get the notion to do so, I would appreciate a how-to on your light bar project.
How did you mount the light to the p/up? Did you remove the bumper in order to cut it?
The fit & finish of your light bar is superb, and I think the placement is definitely one of the best I've seen.
Agreed 100%. It looks almost like a factory option. I would be really interesting in the details of the install. Although I will have painted bumpers so that might change things some.

OP
SVT4X4

SVT4X4

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
SVT4x4, you did a great job with the light bar
That could pass for OEM
That's the way I like to do things, that it could look stock, or like Ford should have done it that way.